Reviews for Eavesdropping Is A Dangerous Thing
TooManyOTPs35111 chapter 1 . 1/21
omg i know this was published 7 years ago, and you probably won't see this buuut xD this was frickin hilariously perfect! lmfao
Achievements chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is hillarious xD
I could just imagine Watari's suprised chinese eyed(no racism) face with that hitler moustache and the expression is just too much xD oh wow, poor Watari.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
WTF! XDDDDD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
AiKo-Chan15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hahaha! You're my new hero. This was hilarious!
Blanket-For-The-Shock chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Thatt was hilarious haha i loved it a lott! the last sentence made me laugh very loudly haha my sister dropped somethin in the kitchen cuz my laugh scared her so bad XD
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
hahahaha That was AWESOME X3 I love how L went "...Oh, look! A distraction!" that was effing awesome x] Haha poor Wammy TTTT Thats going to be VERYY difficult to explain to him later xP And lolz "KIRA GOT HIM" haha I busted my ass laughing at that x] Very nice! Very nice! I really liked this x]
Grrr chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Watari wanted L for himself... XD awesome story
all-the-angels chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
HILARIOUS! XD
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I... laughed... so hhard! X'D
ThJo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
"Oh look, a distraction!" XD XD XD XD

This was so funny, I laughed through the whole fic! And the last line is pure genius, I'm still laughing over it XD

3 it! :D
jasmine chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
omg.. that as amazing..nothing bad at all 3 made me lol :L
Kat-Valkyrian chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
OMG this was EPIC!

Ohh poor Watari...your ears have been melted with what you think is delightful L/L smex.

I 3333 the last part where L just bursts out with "OMG, KIRA GOT HIM!" One of the best lines I've ever heard...

Also when L offered Light the strawberry, I had managed to accidently skip the previous line so I thought L was just randomly saying strawberry So cute!

And thank you for making L obviously short and Mr-Not-So-Obvious 3
Dnlawliet4evr chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
To lazy to log in but this was to freaking funny!I luv it!
CrumpetBandit chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Omg, this made me laugh so much! Just imagining Watari's expression cracks me up XD This so made my morning :') x
Grace chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is great! How'd you think of it?