Reviews for Paradise
alejandraortiz6 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i loved the chapter it was very touching
covenmama chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
What a sweet story! are you going to continue this?
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love you for lots of reasons. One, I'm from East Tennessee, so seeing Gatlinburg mentioned in a story made me squeal! Secondly, I am such a canon girl, and even though this story didn't start out that way, Bella and Edward still found their way to each other in the end!

I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
joayla chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I cried! There I'll admit it I do have a soft spot for Emm.

But I do like the way Edward was in forks waiting for her i now feel complete that even though she has loved and lost I know she will be fine!

Thank you for a great story!
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved it. hated the ending lol. i dont like edward . loved the story tho :) x
tori.reads chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was a perfect one shot! Any chance you might expand on it?
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I so love you taking a Bella & someone else and still getting them in it. I am an Edward & Bella only type of girl. I almost didn't read cause of that. In the end, I really liked it and am happy with the ending...implied Edward & Bella..I can live with it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved this story...
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
aww i loved it
JLW4108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ugh that Renee makes me so mad sometimes. I loved Em & Bella together; what a sweet story...hate that their affair had to end :(

Great story all around :)
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is the first time I've read anything other than an Edward and Bella story. Since it was you I read it and I'm glad I did. Really enjoyed it.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved it.
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Umm..wow that was depressing / Renee's an uncaring bitch, Bella and Emmett don't end up together...blah. I'm totally onboard with the final ExB, obviously, but still... I was expecting a HEA *sniffle*
TeamRobbiePattz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
really loved it! But i was in a rush when i started reading and didnt notice it was bella/emmet until i saw his name in the actual story. Well i would love to see more of this story with bella/emmet friendsship and the bella/edward romance if you ever decided to expand
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Absolutely loved it...flipping fabulous! I'd love to see more if you ever decided to extend it. Loved it!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »