Reviews for Paradise
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved it. hated the ending lol. i dont like edward . loved the story tho :) x
tori.reads chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was a perfect one shot! Any chance you might expand on it?
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I so love you taking a Bella & someone else and still getting them in it. I am an Edward & Bella only type of girl. I almost didn't read cause of that. In the end, I really liked it and am happy with the ending...implied Edward & Bella..I can live with it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved this story...
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
aww i loved it
JLW4108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ugh that Renee makes me so mad sometimes. I loved Em & Bella together; what a sweet story...hate that their affair had to end :(

Great story all around :)
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is the first time I've read anything other than an Edward and Bella story. Since it was you I read it and I'm glad I did. Really enjoyed it.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved it.
mssammydean chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Umm..wow that was depressing / Renee's an uncaring bitch, Bella and Emmett don't end up together...blah. I'm totally onboard with the final ExB, obviously, but still... I was expecting a HEA *sniffle*
TeamRobbiePattz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
really loved it! But i was in a rush when i started reading and didnt notice it was bella/emmet until i saw his name in the actual story. Well i would love to see more of this story with bella/emmet friendsship and the bella/edward romance if you ever decided to expand
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Absolutely loved it...flipping fabulous! I'd love to see more if you ever decided to extend it. Loved it!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Ummm. Reading Emmett and Bella was odd. But I love how you end it with their each going on a date with Rosalie and Edward.

I love your take on Renee. I imagine that's how she would have really been.

Thanks for taking the time to write for FGB. Thanks to the person who bought you and let you share. :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I think you did a great job with it! ChiTwiGal gave you an interesting challenge. I loved seeing the relationship with renee and I like how the relationship with Em evolved. It was a great first love experience and you like to think they will be in touch and friends for the rest of their lives as they move on with the people they are meant to be with. Awesome job!
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I really liked that... was so mad at Renee and felt so bad for Bella. Em was a sweetie of course... but atleast she still got edwain the end. I could so see this picking back up in college. Wink wink.
jenpall chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So good. I was very curious when you said this was non-canon. I wish there was more. :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »