Reviews for Stronger Than Pride
cgal1826 chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
Nooooooo what ?! Cliffhanger much ?! I can't believe there's no more ! For what it's worth though I've absolutly loved it so far. really really awesome job its so cute to see all of them together still with there families and all doing there own jobs and lives. You have a fantastic way of tying everthing and everyone together. And the whole plot is fantastic. You move at a good pace keeping it jbteresting withthe plot while adding in emotion, making it easy to read. So many awesome lines haha and bookers jives at Hanson and judy get me every time hahah ! I just wish I knew what happened ! Ahhhhhhh the feels ...
cgal1826 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Omgosh its getting so good ! So keen to see what happens! !
queen08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Okay, its the 3 year anniversary since you started this story. Any chance you are going to update or is this story done. In any event I like the story and enjoy your writing. Just thought I would let you know I was still interested and check in every now and then to see if there is an update.
snoochie76 chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
Omg please hurry with an update i cant wait :-)
Cerisa chapter 33 . 12/12/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!

WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? You are just going to end it there? I should get on a plane and come to your house and...$ #%! (Shaking fist at you)

Now you know you better not and I mean NOT have shot Judy. She better be alive and not hurt. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I kind of don't want Jackie dead either...She can be hurt but now that her and Booker have straighten out their relationship, I kind of want her to live...lol

I love Tom and Judy fights. They always start wanting to kill one another, both trying to get the upper hand but then it always end with them kissing and about to get their freak on...lol I was on the floor when Judy was talking about his muscles and he said, "Enough muscles to have your ass screaming my name for mercy." He huffs. "Every time." PRICELESS! I was surprise to read Judy saying she would leave Tom if he didn't walk away from the case. I see her point but I kind of felt it was a little extreme.

All in all, I'm sad this story has to end. For me it can go in forever and I would not complain. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gertie72 chapter 33 . 12/10/2012
So glad to get an update on this story. It was worth the wait. The cliff hanger is driving me crazy. I need to know who got shot. Good chapter. Until the next one.
LibraryTech chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
We Have Drama!...Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Haven't been here in a long time. Got busy with life. Still hanging in there. I sure hope they work it out couse I love the Judy and Tom stories and them together. thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2012
I only come to Fanfiction for a few stories. This is one of those stories. It is a good story. Please continue
Cerisa chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be ending. What do you mean one more chapter and it's done? This story isn't done until I say it is and I'm not ready for it to be over...

...Okay, that was my rant. This chapter was so freaking funny. I was laughing my ass off. The interaction with the gang is always great and you play out the characters so well. The dialogue was so on point. I die laughing from the start of Judy talking mess about Booker's sorry player lines, to everyone getting on his case saying Jackie had nothing to do with what was going on. I laughed my butt of with the group yelling about how Jackie was at fault or them complaining about their situation, AKA Harry fussing about being stuck in the air duct. You should of thrown me in the mix. I would be the one saying "The Skank!" or "All she is a dirty Skank!" LOL!

I'm getting sad that this story is coming to an end. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this story. It is one of my favs!
LibraryTech chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Just wanted to let you know I am still reading. Just been busy with life. But, i will finish. Thanks for the reade.
Cerisa chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
2012. I had to wait all the way for another year to come until I get an update from this story from you! God! It took you long enough! LOL! J/K

You know how I love me some Rico and you did not disappoint. This chapter was full of Rico and I enjoy the whole good cop (Hanson) bad cop (Booker) and insane black woman cop (Judy). Rico had some one liners in this chapter that had me rolling. The two that had me on the floor was him commenting on Booker and Hanson passing women around in the Precinct and how he was in the wrong business. I was dying but then I was really dying when you had Rico yelling at Hanson to control his woman when Judy was about to kill his ass. I enjoyed the three of them interrogating Rico a lot. That was very entertaining and real to what I would think the characters would really do and Booker with that "tick", yeah very funny.

Now you have me wondering what is going to be happening to my grow and sexy couple Tom and Judy. My heart went out to her, you can tell she is at her breaking point and I feel even worst for Tom because he knows what he can do to get things right for her and him, he just can't do it now because of the case going on and I can tell her is very hurt by that. Damn the skank Jackie for getting them into this mess. Yeah. Tom and Judy saved Jackie and Booker's marriage but now look at the Hanson's marriage. I think you should end the story with killing of Jackie and I mean it because as long as she is around, shit is going to be fuck up for the whole gang.

Excellent writing like always. Now that I know you are up and running, I expect updated at a timely manner now so chop chop!
LibraryTech chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
WOW!..Wonderful love making. Then fighting in his sleep..He better work on that. :)

thanks for the read
bovary chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
This story continues as strong as ever!

I've been catching up with everything little by little; but I had to go slowly, 'cause every chapter gives me so much to think about, so much to enjoy...

Ok, let's talk about this chapter (don't have enough time to go through everything I've missed these months, sorry).

An outstanding chapter. We all know Hanson and Penhall are best buddies, but I've always felt that, through the years, there have been little nagging doubts hidden behind their friendship. Those aren't really importan, just stupid forgotten resentments that resurface whenever an argument, a crisis starts (everybody 'suffers' this kind of situation once in a while).

Tom and Doug's fight is as intense as their friendship. They pour their hearts in everything they do, even 'tearing each other apart' (ok, exagerating a bit right here).

Anyway, the most important thing... they've been so intense, they've woken Clavo up! That was the best way to end the argument; I'm sure everything will be forgotten in a chapter's time :P

Ups, gotta go back to work. See ya!
Vie chapter 30 . 9/12/2011
WOW! I love this story! I actually just finished up the whole story or at least I caught up with all the chapters in two days while at work. I reviewed it at work from my Blackberry but the stupid phone froze. So, I can't remember what I said so now I'm going to have to wing it. I even broke down each chapter or at least the chapters that made me angry and those were the ones with Booker flirting with Judy and her just ignoring the fact that he is trying to get into her panties even if she is in total love with Hanson. That shiot irked me to high heaven. This was a wonderful story. I loved the pairing of Tom and Judy, Judy was my favorite character on 21 Jumpstreet even though I had major crushes on Booker, Ioki, Hanson and Penhall. A small part of me wanted Hoffs to be sleazy and mess with all of them but my favorite couplings with her was with Penhall and Hanson. This whole story was beautifully written and you have made me a fan of your writing. I didn't read the first story which I am definitely going to read. BTW: Any story with Johnny Depp in it is a PLUS, that man is freaking fione! Mr. Depp gets better with age and only a few men can really do that justice and he pulls it off wonderfully. Good Job!