Reviews for Stronger Than Pride
Cerisa chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
OMG! You are just going to leave it like this? I should buy a plane ticket and fly out to where you live and just...

...Okay, let me calm down. You didn't mean to end it this just ran out of time to finish it and you just wanted to post something up. That excuse I made up for you, isn't making me feel any better at how you ended this chapter. You better be writing the next one up now and it better be posted by the time I get off from work ASAP!

Everything was just awesome in this chapter. From Hanson AKA XT's smart comments to the goons and the Senator, to Jude telling Jackie what for. Which brings me to my next comment, I think when Jackie gives up on the info Hanson and everyone needs to put the Senator away, I think Judy should just shoot her dead. Blow her head off right there in the interrogation room. Right when Fuller or Judy tell her thank you for the info, one of them need to take out their gun and shoot her in the head because she has been a problem since day one and it's time for her to go. First Jackie said she would tell them whatever she wants and now the cat got her tongue. I'm sick of her!

I don't know how you come up with all of these sides scenes for Tom and Judy. I loved this flash back, it was real cute. Having Judy go out on a girls night out and come back with house looking like it has exploded! (LOL!)...

...Just because I'm laughing, doesn't mean I'm not piss at how this chapter ended. You have your dead line. I want it done by 4:00pm Pacific Time , which is whatever your time is...JUST GET IT DONE! :)
crokettsgirl chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
This was so good like the rest of the story. I knew it Booker was given a shot and then the shot Hanson gave him will bring Booker arounf but who will be there for him. I liked the flashback that Hanson had as he was being driven to his death. I hope they can all find him before it's too late. They need to get Kip with the CIA tools he could probably find Hanson but I hope they find him in time. I can't wait for them to get the senator his a jerk. And Jackie, oh I hope she is divorced and thrown in Jail with not right to see Evan the selfish

B ch. Can't wait for more this was so good. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
Another great chapter! I honestly think that this was a set up, it has to be, Dennis can not be dead cause Rico didn't kill him he told that to Tom. And the stuff Tom put into the IV tubing what was that all about to make it look like he did to it or to bring Dennis out of the state he's in? Like that toxin from , can't remember the fish it makes you seem dead for a certain amount of time and you have an anti dote, But them talking about Evan and not around I'm up in the air on this one. And now the Senator is going to have Tom killed oh boy I hope he has something on him so they can find Tom or somehow he has to get out of this and I can't wait for that Senator to go to jail...excellent job. Hopey you are feeling better. sue
darkenkeli chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Oh my God you are so mean! You made me tear up a bit there :[ You even made me feel bad for Jackie, which of course is hard to do in this story. God, I was so shocked that Booker was actually dead... But then Tom injected something in the IV, so he's gonna be alright, right? Otherwise I'd seriously freak if you really killed him. Just warning ya...Intense and heartbreaking chapter for sure!
Cerisa chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Just when I was about to go off on you for keeping the skank alive but killing off Booker, now you have put Hanson in danger?...I don't know Tiff, were the meds getting to you when you decided to write out this chapter?...LOL! I'm not all serious, just wanted to mess with ya.

I'm guessing whatever Tom injected in Booker's IV, he will turn out fine, which I'm relived about, but I enjoyed very much the sense were Jackie was crying her eyes out, finally tell Booker how she really felt(even if it was too little too late)and her understanding she is the one that killed Booker for not telling anybody sooner what the Senator was doing to her. Jackie getting involved with the Senator was over her head and he no being woman enough to tell her husband what was really going on and now look. I feel her going through this guilt is better then her getting killed because she has to live with her actions of what she did by having this affair with the Senator. Also, what was up with Jackie looking for Judy's help when the Senator was about to take her with him? I mean, you just aimed a gun at him, I think you don't need Judy's help with telling the Senator to fuck off. I don't get Jackie sometimes...oh...wait a minute...I don't speak skank! That's why I don't understand her!

What can I say about my Rico and XT was great. I was laughing my ass off when XT said "You just do things, because people tell you to? I thought you were supposed to be the boss of the largest organized assassin groups on the West Coast." and Rico answered by saying he was, but XT follow up to his answer just killed me when he said, "I ought end your dumb ass right now and take over..."Right now your life's on loan…and I hold the deed!"...I was over here howling with laughter so much, those lines tickled me so.

Hurry with the next up date! I'm on pins and needles just waiting to see what will happen next.
LibraryTech chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Now we have a big secret...I wanta know too.

Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
I hope they make it out alive..and would make Jackie pay for all this trouble. Thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
This chapter was kind bittersweet...Sweet for some of the words they say to each other and the bitter for the way the word were said about the dad dying and I feel for Tom...I sure hope Booker gets it together and sees if he still wants his wife..having everybody suffer. That was funny when Tom said about him tattoing all over her body inside and out.

Good chapter and thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Are they ever going to make love?...Somebody is always showing up...Is Booker going to ever going to take his child home...I see he just does care just like his wife. Maybe Tom and Judy can stop some of that fussing..and get to the good stuff...LOL...Thanks for the read!
darkenkeli chapter 22 . 2/13/2011
Oh my God! What the hell happened? Nothing ever goes according to plan, does it? Poor Dennis. He's gonna be okay, though, right? He better be! God, I still hate Jackie. Clavo's right, she should get the divorce and save Booker and their kid the heartache.
Cerisa chapter 22 . 2/13/2011
For this to be a short chapter, you really pack a lot in it and it was excellent! I simply loved everything in this chapter. It read as if I was watching it on tv, it flowed smoothly and ran fast. Simply great!

Despite this coming off as self centered, whenever I see you have added some XT and Rico scenes in, I can't help but think you added them for me because you know how much I love them so! (LOL!) Tom saying he could read palms was just priceless to me. His one liner to Rico had me dying: "Your life line is getting shorter by the second, it might even be coming to an end in the next five minutes…..So, you might want to try telling me the truth." And Rico is just so dumb and afraid of "XT", he just gives in and tell Hanson what he wants...I love it!

I enjoyed the scene were Clavo told Jackie off about her affair with the Senator. It really showed how grown up he is and even though we find out later in the chapter that her relationship with the Senator isn't what's it crack up to be, I felt what he said to her needed to be said.

Okay, I'll go on and say that I felt sorry for Jackie...a little bit. The Senator is fucking jerk and even I have to say Jackie shouldn't be treated that why...who in the hell just said that? Was that me? I'll stand behind that statement. It sicken me that Hanson had to hide and hear the truth behind the real relationship Jackie is having with the Senator. Talk about a hard pill to swallow, being right there and not being able to do a damn thing to stop it...but in my sick and twisted way, I'm happy Tom didn't save her. She still is a skank, nothing has change. I know I said I felt sorry for her, but I said a "little", that's the key!

Now on to the meat and potatoes of this story, Judy and Dennis and that wonderful dance choreography you wrote. I see you watching hours upon hours of Dancing With The Stars has paid Kidding :)) It was written wonderfully and I loved what it showed so clearly. How every time Jackie hurts him, he goes to Judy for comfort and he lives out this fantasy with Judy of them being the perfect couple, his what it fantasy. Him still thinking if he was with her, he would have the perfect wife, the perfect family, the perfect life, not understanding he could never have that with Judy. Yes, Judy is sweet and caring and loyal but that is who she is with her husband the man she loves. Judy I feel, would have never been that to Booker, even if Tom came back or not. She didn't and never was going to love him the way she love Hanson. That's why I loved that line you wrote when Judy told him if she was married to Booker, she would be cheating on him with Hanson. No words have never been truer. Booker has made up this fantasy in his mind of Judy being the perfect woman for him, which in reality, the perfect woman for him is Jackie. Hints why when ever Jackie hurts him, he retreats and goes of into his fantasy world with Judy because he can't take the real pain of his "real dream" girl is causing him.

There is more I want to add, but I think this review is long enough, don't know you are a busy person Tiff, so I will be waiting kind of patiently for a new chapter. :)
crokettsgirl chapter 22 . 2/13/2011
Fantastic chapter! I loved the dance with Booker and Judy you made it sound as sexy as it was supposed to be. Tom not liking it at all. And then him over hearing what was going on with the senator and Jackie and realizing it's not what he thought. But also his jealous side hearing what the senator said about Booker knowing Judy's body so well and

But now Rico over stepped and got Booker. I'm glad that Jackie wants to be with him. They have two days until the stuff is moved while worrying about Booker. I hope he is alright. This story is fantastic and I am so happy you are doing it. I wish there were more writers that would write stories like this for this fandom. You have the plans down so well and you can surprise, you describe so well a person can see and feel what the characters are. You are very talented. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
Again I have to say it I just LOVE this story and it keeps getting better. I love how you wrote them on a case and all with ear wigs in and fighting or saying things and forgetting that other's can was just so good. They now have some evidence but need more so they are getting closer. This is so like mission with a better cast! Now they have to get Mack out but watch Booker at the same time. that was something what Booker pulled and he doesn't even realize to a degree that he is doing it. I hope they get to Rico before he does anything to Booker. Brilliant job and can't wait for more.! Sue
LibraryTech chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Boy that Jackie and Booker are a mess bad parents..and she is still going after Hanson...not even thinking about the child.

Judy needs to get out of it and step back for a long while. The story is still good and thanks for the read.
LibraryTech chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
That Jackie and Booker are...They never should have had a kid never wanted to be with him now trouble. I hope at least the mother gets it together. Good read thanks
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »