Reviews for And Back Again
Lena Leest chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
This story is amazing, truly one of the best!
MsMenna chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read and I’ve read a lot.

Absolutely fantastic!

You have mastered Maddie and David.

I wish there was more.
Mardre Ebridge chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
I know it's been ages since you wrote this, but wow.. You have the caracters down to a 'T'. If only they had ended Maddie's ambivalence with this. Great story!
SpunSilk chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Spot-on! What an amazing writer you are!
Good timing, good vocab, and you understand the two of them.
Bravo.
Snappysara chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is a great great great story. I love your analysis of their predicament. It is beautifully written. Look forward to reading more. X
TiaFoyz chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Gaaaaaaah! This was so amazing. I love these two together, so I decided to find something interesting, and here it was. Thanks!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I've always liked your GWTW stories, but OMG you've written a Moonlighting story too! And it's really very good! ML was my first fandom, back in the dark ages when I was a teenager. You've captured *them* so perfectly in this, that I can't help hoping you might write for them again someday. :)
sandra70 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awesome. I think you just nailed the characters. Great banter, great scene.
Lonelygirl001 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved the story. I thought you did a very good job at getting inside the characters and it felt true to the series.
ihearttoread chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Love this story! I am currently watchting the show for the first time - 3 seasons so far within two weeks- yeah, I am crazy!

Your GwtW work is brilliant and now this- YOU ROCK! :D
Ro38 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
PMG i've died and gone to NML heaven! This story was AMAZING! I didn't want it to ever end! Please write MORE MORE MORE! It was so sweet,funny and yeah very SEXY! I was all steamed up rewading it LOL You sure do know our couple so perfectly! This could have easily been an episode on tv! LOVED it and hope to see lots more Fan fic from you! !
GentleReader chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You may be a new fan, but you've been a great student of this show. You've got the rapid-fire/mirror dialogue, Maddie's avoidance techniques, and David's hot-button expertise, all wrapped up in a believable and sweet interaction.

Not to mention some hilarious lines, e.g., "Damn him, he always knew how to make her mouth run off…usually without her brain."

Brava, ieyre, and I hope to see a LOT more ML fanfic from you!
Beesnbears chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I can feel the heat from here, I tell ya! Sparks fly with the great dialogue. You really get Maddie and David! Loved this little gem!