Reviews for This is You
Degrassian-Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I was just re-reading some good writing in the midst of this horrible OOC plot and I stumbled across this :

"I just want you to know, that no matter what happens between us, it won't be that," I promised. "We might fight and we might break up. But I would never cheat on you, and no matter how bad it gets, I promise that we will talk things out together."

...and now I want to cry because what have the writers done to eclare!?
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!

Seriously, perfection! Everything - was - perfect!

Love Turbo
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Lol cute!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i loved it plz make more soon
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Danggg! that was super amazinggg
Sarenka222 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
The last time I read this was on the day you posted it. I'd forgotten how fucking incredible this story is!
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww 3
LITTLE NECRO chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
NICE
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
As far as sexy goes, this one is definitely the best. It's not just strictly smut, it's got a whole storyline with it that is both angsty, sweet, and at times, funny. I loved the whole way you outlined Eli and Julia's break-up. So realistic. So many people make them a cliche. I love this whole story, really you are the queen of Eclare smut )
shehadastory chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this was such a good STORY AHHHHH i loved it omg favorited htis was so sweet and i dont even care if his parents are nothing like that lol i loved everything!
clareandeliforever chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
AWWW! it was smutty, and very romantic:P i loved it! haha!
she-wore-a-raspberry-beret chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i adore this. this story was well developed and thoughtful. it was completely innocent and chaste, but on the flip side not at all. and i like how you made julia's presence be known, but didn't make her a competition for clare, it really made everything seem more realistic. you did a wonderful job!
ShootingStarOnTheHorizon chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
tears and oh my goodness! wasn't expecting that haah nice!
CStardust chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I. Adore.

There are too many things I like about this to be able to list here.

This wasn't JUST a Fanfiction to me, it ran deeper then that. You really used the "two Clares" to your advantage, and that last line highlighted that perfectly.

My favorite thing, however, was the emphasis on Julia in this. So many writers forget that she was Eli's girlfriend and she DIED, there's bound to be feelings and regrets he faces daily. I loved that you added that to your fic without it being the central focus.

Lastly, the smut was REALLY hot too- and realistic.

Fantastic, overall. -heart-
PavedWithBadIntentions chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I read this awhile ago. Loved it then, and still do now. Just like your writing style in generalllll. Yes.