Reviews for The Ones That Come Easy
Eve Frost chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I absolutely love the Veronica Mars quotes. That epic line is my favorite line in all of Veronica Mars paired with the last line in this fic. I love how you left it open ended. Brilliant story. Great job. Thank you.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I only know the glaringly obvious one, and that is VMars. LoVe it! Keep up the great work and Happy writing!
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
The whole epic speech is from veronica mars (great idea by the way a lot of similarities, never would have thought of it though)

Not sure what other Show your talking about, can't wait to find out though!
StormN624 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
loved it, almost made me cry
Aussie Panda chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I like that you linked Puck and Rachel to other quotes! I know the entire epic thing was from Veronica Mars! I love both Glee and Veronica Mars! Loved your story!
xAutumnTwilightx chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ok! I really loved this. I spotted some Veronica Mars quotes in here.

"I thought our story was epic, you know. You and me."

"Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed. Epic. But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you leave town...and's over."

"I'm sorry, about last summer...if I could do it again..."

"Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?"

"No one writes songs about the ones that come easy."

So I know you tied in Veronica Mars with Glee but Idk about the other shows you tied in too. Really like this because it totally fits pucklebrry! Logan/Veronica is SOOO Puck/Rachel!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I know one of your quotes was from Veronica Mars. Its Logan talking to Veronica at the anti-prom at the Grand.
lastseason chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww... LoVe and Puckleberry, what's with bad boys and smart (and tiny) girls? There are too many similarities between Puck and Logan, dating the best friend's girlfriend, awful dads, encounters with the law, sleeping with older women, and so on.

It was really good.
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was amazing! I can't wait to see what else comes from it.

I know that the one quote, "Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed. Epic" is from Veronica Mars. Was there another one that I should have caught? lol...

I really like how this is written, with the little thoughts from before thrown in when needed.

Loved it, can't wait for more!

3 LynZ_ANn