Reviews for The Future Is No Escape
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
him being of the dark side is interesting, and its great that you arnt letting the flashyness of the games distract you. gave him an honest level of ability but while good is not among the greatest of the great.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Well, you now have one new follower. I hope this story comes out of retirement sometime. I like Atton and his antics, and hope something happens to make him want to stay. Or something. Really, anything could happen and I'd be happy, because the story would be continuing. Unless it's Obi-Wan dying, that would not make me happy.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Gosh, that was funny. Hearing Jocasta Nu talk about not making assumptions about what is and is not impossible was priceless. The rest of it - fascinating. I will read the next chapter, but I will be sad because I know there is nothing after it.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hey. Thought I'd comment now, since I'm on chapter three and I still like it. I may not have played this video game, but I am certainly starting to like this character. I'm glad Obi-Wan was in it finally - he's my favorite! And I'm curious to see what happens next. It makes me sad to know that you are not likely to be updating this story soon.
Othinus chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
No wonder I want the Jedi dead... mind you, if they weren't such a**holes, I wouldn't want them dead. But... well, being like you made them to be which is like they are in the movie as well... who WOULDN'T want to kill them? I'm getting angry with them from this fic alone.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
This is a great story how about you have Atton train Anakin in mental sheilds?
Rosabell chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Yes, and now you have another delay. Hurry up and post, Xaja! I WILL NAG YOU ON PA!
Mreaca chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This is an absolutely awesome story! Atton was by far my favourite of the exile's companions and you have his characteristion down perfectly.
Please keep writing.
LegionAlmond chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Great story so far! Looking foreward to see what Atton ( Carth clone) does next!
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
great
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
jeez
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I almost literally squealed out loud when I saw that you had updated this. I didn't expect it to ever be updated again, so I was so excited when you did, it completely made my day! Thank you so much! And I hope that Darth Real Life will stay hidden or out of the way like Darth Sion for now!
Mreaca chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Hey, just came across this story while idly browsing through KOTOR fanfiction - its great! The idea of Atton time-travel is awesome. Mixing the Jedi Temple and Atton and Sion - oh the possibilities for fun are endless - imagine Sion and Sidious allying or fighting each other. Your characterisation of Atton is spot-on(he was always my favourite character). His fight on the roof-tops was brilliant and funny! and so Atton.

It is such a pity that this story will probably never be updated... I would so love to find out what happens next.. sniff.
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't give up on this story! It looks like it could be amazing when it's finished! Go muse-hunting as soon as possible, 'cause another cancelled story is not what this site needs!
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012