Reviews for No Place Like It
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Super, super cute! I love the Thanksgiving plans thing. You did a great job moving through the years so descriptively, yet so concisely.
ILoveJorja chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Great little stories. Oh how the beard hair in the sink made me laugh!
onthecorner chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Well, I always love your stories, but frankly, I can't stand the thought of a second year with them so far apart!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*sighs* Ah, if only us GSR fans could get our geekbaby. But I'm thinking it's too late, now. Sara's pushing 40 and Grissom's in his 50's. Sure, people have babies at those ages, but I doubt the writers are going to make it happen. Anyway, nice writing, I like how you really got into Sara's head.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh, i loved this! I love revisiting old, classic CSI, i might need to have a marathon during my thanksgiving break P. Can we please just have a GSR baby, plllleeeeeeaaseeee!

Great job, this was wonderful!

blue
Summer Reign chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Pretty. I love these tiny glimpses into their lives. Great job.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I so can see these scenes-especially the last one...thanks for giving us hope Grissom does show up one of these days! Good work!:)
sdbeth chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Thanks so much for the story/vignettes. I always enjoy your writing and this little voyage down memory lane was great.

Beth
aninom chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved it:) this was lovely! sigh... thanks for sharing and please keep them coming!
rxbuff chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great Job on the story. As I said last week if you keep this up we will EXPECT a story from you each week. Let me just say how thankful I am that you are kind enough to share your stories with all of us. They bring about a great deal of enjoyment. Let me also say that last nights episode "House of Horders" was the best CSI episode since Grissom left, maybe even before that. Anyway, thanks again for the new story. Please keep them coming!
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved it!
Dome Of Silence chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awww.. This was sweet! 3!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Picture me smiling like the Chesire cat, 'cause I am! I get home and there's this great story from K.E. Thanks for absolutely making my day!
Gilbertgal7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Cute story. I enjoyed it!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
GREAT story! thank you very much!