Reviews for Alternating Currents
DarXe chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
Very good. The hospital stuff had me really laughing.
Sky2014 chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Really well done 3 I would totally read a sequel
ttandme69 chapter 35 . 7/5/2012
Loved this story & I read all 35 chapters today...I am so proud of myself! Any chance that you could continue this story?

I loved seeing the use of the episodes in here...that brings more reality to the story! thans for posting and considering MORE of this story! thanks, Lisa
ttandme69 chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I would love to see that video!
Callie Cabenson chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Abbie is so funny!
Mrs. 11th chapter 35 . 5/25/2012
This story had me rolling on the floor laughing for one chapter, then biting my nails in nervousness the next, and I sincerely applaud you! Abbie absolutely cracks me up, as well as Elliot, but mainly Abbie. Also, I'd love more about Calvin in the Cabot-Benson-Benson-Cabot-Whatever household. Him and Alex are kinda adorable.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 35 . 5/9/2012
This story was so much fun, the few dramatic parts were just perfect. Enough to add depth to the story but not enough to cause me emotional distress. :P
DeLene chapter 35 . 5/9/2012
Please tell me that there is another story that comes after this one.

Normally i am not into A/O stories. I am normally only into E/O stories but i love this one and the one before it.
DeLene chapter 35 . 5/9/2012
Please tell me that there is another story that comes after this one.

Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Suggestion/request: a series on one shots of Abbie and Serena's 'encounters' from the first time they got together and over the time it took for Abbie to come to her senses.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to finish.
svu4u09 chapter 35 . 11/17/2011
great ending! loved this story! cant wait to read more of your work! :)
choeyfan88 chapter 35 . 10/23/2011
Hi Rae,

Great closing chapter. Had to laugh at Abbie...

BTW, purely for curiosity, can you do a one-shot of when Abbie proposes? Please?
Siobhan Altair chapter 35 . 10/22/2011
Just read ALL of your A/O stories. My eyes are burning but they were AMAZING. I don't have the strength left to describe how good I found your work to do. (I read these all...in one sitting. Impressive or pathetic, you decide.) Is there anyway we can get an Abbie/Serena centered fic? I cant find one, and I think you would be the one to do it justice. Great job on all of your stories, I really hope you keep writing.
Ockham's razor chapter 35 . 10/15/2011
Sooo sad to see this wonderful story end. But, sooo happy to hear that more stories are coming! Great writing and storytelling as usual. Thank you!