Reviews for I Lost It!
jen1490 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh my goodness! You are a brilliant, romantic writer! You made me 'aw' so much during this oneshot. I can't believe Sasuke would be jealous over a pen receiving more of Sakura's affection then himself. How totally cute! The ending was great. Sakura wrote his intials on the pen, how sweet. :]
unknownred chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
awwwwwwwwww sooo kawaii i likez! ]
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
cute...
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
aww! this one-shot was adorable but sasuke is seriously way to oblivious sometimes, although it would always be cute to read his reaction after he's done something stupid. :) how old are they in this, though? sakura, no offense, sounds younger than she's supposed to be. otherwise, great job!
noidontwantto chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
that is such a cute story 3
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
very good :) lol i liked how you didnt know why the pen was so important to her and that sasuke took a while, but i liked it alot :)
ninjahugs chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
* mysterious voice* I heard of you before...i heard you're pretty good at what you do...i acknowledge because...THAT STORY WAS ADORABLE! lol it was so cute.. and funny...it lifted my spirits...awesome job!
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Good story...Keep writing..It's cute..
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was so sweet 3
sophisticate chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
AMAZING! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE SO GOOD! But hearty pen? Really? Was that the best name? Haha Joke...GAWD YOURE AMAZING! STUPENDOUS!
ReiraKurenai chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really enjoyed this. 'Hearty Pen'. I like that. I want one! Haha. Keep up the good work.