Reviews for Coming Back To Life
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Hmm very good stuff .
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
He he interesting poor Tony . A safe house with Ziva interesting.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Nice job and good name change he he I like it.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Aww poor Tony on painkillers and so fuzzy headed.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nice job and well this is interesting, Ziva as protector and bodyguard over Tony . I like it.
KimiEvenStar chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Brilliant story! I spent last night and this morning read it!
undoingtech chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
I usually do chapter by chapter reviews, but that would be too much.

This is an interesting AU. It seems like Tony and Ziva do not know each other very well, or rather they do not know much about each other.

This was also well written. I cannot finish stories that are not written well. It is an easy read and yet thought provoking in some spots. Also, few typos! Hooray!

To me, the pacing of this story was a little slow in the beginning when Tony was in the hospital, but after that, the pacing was fine. Not too fast or too slow.

The delivery of the content was mature. This ties into the wood writing. Many Tiva stories focus on the relationship and the romance or drama, and this story is a breath of fresh air.

The characters: In this story, Tony and Ziva do not change; only their relationship changes. This is fine FOR NOW. Because this story seems very prequel-ish to me, the revelation rather than development of characters is okay. However, I do love character development, and I hope that the next story is more than Tony and Ziva getting to know each other better.

NITPICK (More like psychotic hatred): Where is the emotion? I am sure that there is emotion in many places in this story, but it seems so unemotional to me. The only emotions I can remember now as I am typing this are the regrets that Tony and Ziva feel for saying or asking certain things. Even when they admitted that they loved each other, I could not sympathize. Were they excited? Content? Confused? Happy?

One last thing: dialogue. This story is very dialogue heavy, which is good because you are very good at writing dialogue. Kudos! As good as the dialogue is, I hope that in the future, there will be a little more action. The consequences of actions seem to be much more severe than those of words.

I am glad that this is not the end of the story, and I would seriously be pissed if it was. I look forward to reading more. Sorry if this review was a little random. As I mentioned before, I am deeply confused about how I feel about this story, but I know it is good. I respect your writing even though there is a big chunk missing. Anyway, thanks for writing this story. It was a good read.
Carol chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
Excellent Tiva story !
blarney chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
It's been a long time. Are you going to give us the sequel to this story - Learning to Live? Hope so, loved Coming Back to Life.
Ryley chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
Okay, that was completely awesome! I loved it from start to finish! That is how the gap between Season 7 and 8 should have been. I especially loved that Tony and Ziva finally cleared the air and admitted what everyone, including Gibbs, has known from the start! I am a committed Tiva-shipper and this will go on the top of the pile when I recommend stories to other Tiva-shippers. Can't wait to read more.
Anima Rhal chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
hi
mentalagent13 chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story! At first I was a little cautious, but you didn't go into any of the OOC stuff that I originally thought this story might lead to. I liked having a different take on what could have happened with Reynosa. Thank you for writing!
Sparkiebunny chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
Wonderful end to a wonderful story! Sad to see it end!
JackiLeigh chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
I am really surprised the take-down happened so quickly. I'm glad Tony is FINALLY safe...probably...maybe. You never know. There are more chapters to come.
JackiLeigh chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
Awesome chapter! I hope the plan works. Side note: I just love it when Tony calls Ziva ninja chick.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »