Reviews for Sons and Brothers
Shanza chapter 13 . 6/10
Utterly Fantastic!
Archnemeses chapter 13 . 5/23
This is probably the best SOA/SPN crossover I've ever read! It got me to sign in and leave a review because I just read 50,000 words in one sitting. Amazing characterization, every voice was spot on and totally believable. The story itself was well structured, the case resolution seemed spot on, great all around. I really want a sequel now! Because you know Jax called Dean when Abel got taken, maybe Angelic intervention is needed?
Tiki chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I really like this story. This is my second time reading it. You should write one where they meet as adults.
Anon Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is /the/ best SoA/SPN x - over in the category on this site, the others are practically just about Mary - sues.
There are hardly any good multi - chapter SoA/SPN stories out there to begin with, so I wanna thank you for your contribution :)
Dean even got to keep a friend by the end of it *tear*
Wonder what the added members to the club that came later on would think about the Winchester 's world - or the fact that Clay, Tig, and Jax went on a hunt with 'em. lol
paganontherock chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Wow this is really well written. The characters were totally believable and as far a crossovers go I adored this one. If you were ever to write more supernatural/sons of anarchy stories I would love to read them.
Aggie2011 chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I loved the mixture of the two universes and thought you pulled it off beautifully! Absolutely loved it!
Her-Imaginarium chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Absolutely brilliant! The perfect crossover! I just wish it never had to end. Definitely a favourite!

The scene when Sam is finally found and John finds out Sam had left his spot and rubs his face in his hands... That whole scene... Suddenly these characters came to life and I watched it play out perfectly!

I love how you fitted both shows in seamlessly!
juniper294 chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
that was such an amazing mix of two of my favorite shows. so glad I read this ) thank you for writing! very true to character, and yet somehow you put the supernatural into SOA. awesome!
LHC529 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is awesome, two of my favorite shows. Can't wait to read it all.
busygirl chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Excellent! I really enjoyed this story. As a big fan of SOA, I hafta say that the characters were written in the spirit of the show. It flowed nicely, and the plot was well developed, too.
SPN fan chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This is made of awesome sauce!
hannahbellejude chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This is a GREAT story. This is the first gen verse I've read for SOA/SPN and I didn't really miss the slash action. Dean and Jax are so well matched as friends and Sammy was awesome! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character, even the supporting cast. I LOVE how you wrote Tara :D

I'm glad you included the epilogue of Jax and Dean staying in touch all those years later. I really like the idea of their friendship spanning their lives :D

Thank you so much! 333
Blacksabby chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You're a very talented writer.
zarien chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
NICE JOB
Jessica chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Loved this story! Especially the part were Sam and Dean are back to back ready to fight in the clubhouse.