Reviews for Deja Vu
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/15
A little confusing-a little muddled -but mostly; a sweet, quick, read -3/5 stars-
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/3
My favourite was the 'you won't need it after you move in with me', oh I loved it! Too bad it was a dream but a great ending for sure!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*fawns* Lovely!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Plot twist! I actually didn't see that one coming.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
LOVED IT! It reminded me a bit of the Nic Cage movie Family Man - in a vague way ;)
dramione143 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh you two, acting all awkward :)
I love that they had a shared dream. So cool
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Whoa! This is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love your writing so much, oh my gosh. It's like you described the mattress. It's so fluid and deft and warmly accommodating that I don't even notice it's there. Sure, there's clever turns of phrases and lucid descriptions that I approve the heck out of, but most of the time it's just the essence of the story right there. I don't even realize I'm reading words, if that makes sense (I know, I know, not that articulate). But wow! Never been much for this pairing, but...after reading all your other stuff I felt compelled to try this. Zero regrets. The end had me holding my breath in anticipation, and when it turned out a little different from expectations, I went through a little emotional roller coaster. In the end, I started cracking up. Oh, you are good.
Skynote chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Accurate characterization (with your own minor twists to them) a dream-like, serene pace, and ah there's hope in the end! :D

Haha, anyways, yes I've always thought Ravenclaw was a good compromise between Gryffindor and Slytherin. You chose good snippets of their relationship to write, while giving the one-shot a dreamy yet realistic feel. I’m usually not a fan of those “it-was-just-a-dream” types fics, but you did pull it off very well. I’m glad I clicked on this story :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Super-duper cute! And I've been feeling emphatically anti-Draco recently, so double kudos.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
WOAH! Even with the title being Deja vu I didn't expect that. Very good story, as always :)
White Crow chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I do not think the statement "I love this!" would suffice in this scenario.
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I wonder what was behind the shared dream.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Fun story. I love the twist at the end.
Athena Dolos chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Gee I dont know what to say except that you have style Ms Flaignhan. And imagination and dedication for perfection for your stories.