Reviews for Deja Vu
60BrokenHearts chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved it!
Goyard chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Cute, funny, and lovely!

Absolutely adore this story.
Topsy Turvy Jo chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really liked the calm smooth pace of the flashbacks. The moments were very sweet. Oddly, it reminded me of the movie, Inception. Someone snuck into their dreams and planted a very sweet idea into their heads. Lovely piece! Can't wait to read more from you.
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Amazing! I love it! So sweet!
Rowena Stark chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
D'awww. That was just a cute, feel good fic! The little snippets really made it seem like a dream. Good job! )
mekom chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Cute. I loved the line, "I hope you manage to find somewhere else to live next summer."
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I agree. Comfortable beds r essential 4 a good night's sleep. Deja Vu is an odd thing. U wont rmb u dreamt it until it happens n ur left wif a sense of...deja vu. Ravenclaw is definitely a good compromise. Gryffindors and Slytherins hav probably been fighting wif each other ever since Hogwarts was founded by Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Then again, d cause could be bcuz of d Founders themselves if I rmb correctly
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Wow. I totally wasn't expecting that twist at the end. Fantastic story!

"I hope you manage to find somewhere else to live next summer."

This just made me laugh.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
So cute!
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
AHHHHH WONDERFUL! PERFECT!

i love it! :D

it's amazing! really! I hadn't expected that :)

x
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
D'aww, this is such an adorable fanfic! I love the peaceful tranquility of it, it's set at such a quiet pace. The snippet-style you did the story in allowed for a bit of a dream-like quality to permeate the whole fiction, while still leading the readers on to thinking that the whole thing is not a dream.

I also really like how cute you made Hermione - I'd say it might even be the first time I've seen Hermione written this way - but your writing skill allows it to still feel like an accurate characterization of her.

Keep up the good work! :)
LeeshiLou chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Liked the twist at the end there! :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3