Reviews for your paint is peeling around the edges, dear
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is really good. I enjoyed it. :)
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
cute!
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Okay so I have a feeling this is going to be a huge review.

First: I love TeddyLily like whoaa and you've characterized then both absolutely perfectly. It gave me chills.

Second: THE TITLE. Oh my god, the TITLE. It works so well with this entire fic and the pairing. 3

Third: This part was just my favoritee-

/She'll never be Juliet because she doesn't believe in Romeo but she still reads happyhappy romance novels wit girls. She's never been one for damsels-in-distress so she laughs at their silly swooning and only wishes (at night, when she's alone) that she could be rescued by a handsome knight in shineshineshining armor./

It just shows Lily's character so well, with her "I don't need anyone" sort of facade breaking. I lovelovelove it.

Fourth: /And she's always sworn that she'd never be the pathetic girl to fall at his feet (so unlike her cousins, she is) but she can't ignore the fact that she's his so totally and completely./

LOVE THIS PART OKAY OKAY

Fifth: /He's iceiceice but she's not freezing because he warms them both quite nicely, thank you very much./

HOW ARE YOU SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER

IT IS NOT FAIR

Sixth: You are inhumanely good at writing so I'm convinced tha tyou are an alien and I'm alright with that.

So basically I loved this and you need to keep writing forever.
deathpale chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really like the style you use. Use it in more stories from now on! You did a great job as always! I never grew tired of reading your work. It's lovely!

Jenny:)
FlyMeAway8 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Absolutly BEAUTIFUL! this is the type of writing I've been trying to replicate for a while, and you've captured it perfectly! Gorgeous word choice, and I love the couple, as well. Well done 3
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh no! I had this really long/detailed review and then the site dropped it! D:

I'm sorry, Allya... *feels stupid*

Anyway, I wanted to let you know just how much I loved this. She was still very Lily and independent, and that didn't change even when she got together with Teddy. It was sooo sweet! :)))

The last two paragraphs-especially the very last one-got my in the heart. Amazing.

*favved*