Reviews for Down for the Count
New88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
wow that was perfect :)
I didnt think Angel would really spank spike in the fic .but it looks like he did lool
Angel is just the best .Spike is funny :)
I loved all the lines .

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this :)
Laranida chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is so wonderful. I read it for the very first time in sync with "Guilty feelings" and even if I read it before I think I can now fully appreciate it. It just captures so much of the twisted relationship between those two
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love spikes "what dose that even mean" cment. Made me laugh.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
great job
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I do so enjoy an Angel spanking Spike story. I loved Spike's horror when he realized what Angel was planning, and the way he backed up the stairs. LOL. And the way he kept telling Angel he wasn't going to do something, and then ended up doing it anyway. And I found the punch at the end very believable. :)Thanks for the story.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved it! Spike definitely deserved it and I loved how Angel handled it! The getting a pint afterwards was perfect too!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aw, this was hilarious and so cute. I just loved Spike, I can just see him trying to play it all cool and then proceeding to fall epically. LOVED IT. And, you can say you don't write them well... :)

But, if there is ever a next time (cough cough) I think Spike should start crying so that way he can get a hug. :)
otkcp chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved it D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work i have thought that Spike has need his bottom warmed