Reviews for Well, That Went Well
solid. not a must read, not unreadable. something in the middle maybe.
Ian Dugan chapter 8 . 3/10
I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed your story. Couldn't find any fault in it. You stuck to the character's personalities perfectly.
Any thoughts of a sequel?

Maybe River ending up in Sunnydale?
Whyhow chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Wait... I thought nobody knew (or at least nobody was certain) that River was a reader before Serenity.
Avalonemyst chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
An enjoyable story
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Just started this fic so far it's excellent
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Nice re-working of the movie. I enjoyed it. And you saved Wash and Shepherd. BRAVO!
Fanatic fan chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Wow. Hit it right out of the park!
Great Job.
VizeerLord chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
good story.
DAMN FOX! WE only have the one season and movie... for now
Saul Good chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
You accomplished in 20k words what people take hundreds of thousands of words to achieve. This is an incredibly solid fic. Not one con and soo many pros its hard to count them all. Great work.
theLadyCheshire chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Makes me happy to see everyone live through the movie. Very well done.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Interesting start to the story. Good work on doing the research with making the Pack alpha female, and cool beginning overall.
renaid chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
That was awesome. I just stumbled across this fic while killing time and I was very delighted with it, including laugh-out-loud I-have-to-read-this-to-someone kind of goodness. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
brilliant story. i really enjoyed it. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here!
i think you ended it quite nicely, but if ever you decide to write a sequel please let me know and i will happily read it. :)
thanks again for this! 3
Talon5Krrde chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
A very good story! Congratulations!
npetrenko chapter 8 . 8/25/2012