Reviews for The Aura is with the Forgotten
PokeFan chapter 21 . 9/25
What a story. I was blown away by the creativity; I mean who expects a fanfic about aura guardians and a war between the different regions? To be honest, I think your writing skill is book-worthy. Thank you for devoting your time to this site and your fans with the four fics you've written already. I hope we'll see more from you someday.
gillafrog chapter 8 . 9/13
is it outer space?
gillafrog chapter 5 . 9/13
feel kinda shitty now ._. I only just realised the character Richie was based on ._.
crazylucsrio123 chapter 21 . 9/3
aww man w the new season u should start writing again
crazylucsrio123 chapter 1 . 9/2
so far i only have to say its a friggin awesome and sad story so far
PikachuWriter chapter 5 . 8/24
May will be Princess of Hoenn and Misty will be Princess of Johto. And this story needs a little grammar fix.
PikachuWriter chapter 4 . 8/24
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
SwagThis chapter 5 . 7/14
WHY IS EVERYONE DYING
vivian.hibou chapter 2 . 6/30
This. Is. So. Good.
Arfoth4 chapter 1 . 6/30
Amazing story, probably my favorite fanfic I ever read, thanks for taking the time to write it.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 6/17
Epic first chapter. Thanks so much.
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 21 . 6/14
Definitely one of the best stories on this site that I have ever read. Just amazing.
R3D chapter 21 . 2/19
Gerbilftw thank you so much for countless nights of no sleep, because it was worth staying up and reading your fanfictions. Im 3 years late but starting from your story "The Return of the Forgotten"
To "The Aura is With the Forgotten" I can really see your growth as a Writer. This by far is my favorite fanfction ever the way it all played out was AMAZING, its also nice to see you used different characters such as Tracy, Kenny, Nando, Melody , Leaf, etc instead of using other charcters such as Red, Gary, and Drew.i also loved how you brought back characters from beging chapters to ending chapters and gave them bigger roles. The way you also prtrayed (spoiler Alert) Ash's death was amazing, the flashbacks of his memorys and friends were beautiful (A shame for May however). Anyways its a shame you wont write anymore becuase all your stories were Amazing, sorry for rambling hope these words meant something anyways man thanks for the great stories and good luck in your future endavors.
StrawberryPolarBear chapter 21 . 2/7
I love it! Best story ever! I wish you would continue it or make another great story
Very good story! Excellent ending although would love a sequel or something to show who he picked or a continual of this story