Reviews for The Aura is with the Forgotten
ASHySERENAShipper chapter 21 . 4/15
Amazing story dude, just finished it in 2 days! I would LOVE to see a continuation of the story, you really wrote a masterpiece. I don't know if you even look at these comments anymore but if you do happen to check out this review, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! I really liked the Ash X Melody shipping, opened my eyes.
PS. Jag är svensk, 18 år. Har letat ett tag efter en story om "medeltiden" och hur Ash skulle vara som nån sorts "riddare" eller peasant på den tiden. Denna story drog in mig rejält kan jag säga :) Hoppas du återvänder till Fanfiction och fortsätter skriva. Vad tycker du förresten om Amourshipping?
U r stupid chapter 11 . 4/7
the tree of beginning, and cameron palace are in KANTO, NOT Hoenn
Black cat chapter 21 . 3/30
That was that was the best story I've ever read ever and I'd like to say that you should have made another story that follows them looking for Iris cuz I'm pretty sure that be great thank you
No plz make more stories the newer ones are terribale they can't spell they don't have right timing it's like reading a first graders unedited writing
Mr. Hide chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
The best AU story eveeeeeer!
Divij D chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
It was just an awesome story. I had to say a wow... after I read it. Although, this is just a fanfic, if this was to be put on as an anime or a manga, it would actually just score the demand of your stories. You write like a well mature writer. I will be looking forward to more stories of yours, like this one or.. obviously, with a new plot! Thanks for sparing some time(if you did) to read my review.
PokeFan chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
What a story. I was blown away by the creativity; I mean who expects a fanfic about aura guardians and a war between the different regions? To be honest, I think your writing skill is book-worthy. Thank you for devoting your time to this site and your fans with the four fics you've written already. I hope we'll see more from you someday.
gillafrog chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
is it outer space?
gillafrog chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
feel kinda shitty now ._. I only just realised the character Richie was based on ._.
crazylucsrio123 chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
aww man w the new season u should start writing again
crazylucsrio123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
so far i only have to say its a friggin awesome and sad story so far
PikachuWriter chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
May will be Princess of Hoenn and Misty will be Princess of Johto. And this story needs a little grammar fix.
PikachuWriter chapter 4 . 8/24/2016