Reviews for Jar of Hearts
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
Yaaaaayayyyyyyyy I LOVED it
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
So sweet. I like this Puck.
azchick81 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I can't seem to get any of your links :l I was hoping to finish reading them as well!
Tigger300 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awhhhhh i love it!️️️️️️️️️
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great story, very well written.
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved it!
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story was great I was sad in the middle and laughing and smiling by the end.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awesome ! That is sooo filling a void ! You catch these two so well, it's amazing ! Thank you for writing it !
Apolla Broadpath chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is one of the best puckleberry stories I've ever read! I love all the turns of the emotions and how it's so incredibly non-(grilled)cheesy!
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwww! Rachel got into his head.
RiverRamsden chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I just like discovered you fics and I think they are awesome so far. I've been reading them on my phone like all day. Haha. I thought their little scene at the jail was so cute. Puckleberry is just awesome!
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved this one shot. very insightful. Does anyone think the writers should have gone back to the drawing board on the reason Puck went to Juvie. I mean Running a Volvo into a store and trying to steal an ATM, seriously.
Mystikat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
A
SwayWithMe chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was awesome. Of course if anyone was going to go see Puck it Juvie it would be Rachel. I adored that scene. And the fact that Rachel was his "sister." Ha. Perfect. Your characterization of both Puck and Rachel was so very awesome. And if we could get some decent interaction between the two on the show I imagine it would be just like that. So perfect. I love. Now off to read the sequel.
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I actually thought (when I watched this episode) that if ANYONE out of the club was going to visit Puck, to even care about where he was, it was going to be Rachel. Actually, it seems highly unlikely that she wouldn't care and proceed to talk her way in to see him ;-)

Thanks for writing this!