Reviews for Till Death Do us Part
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
so yea so far, lovin it. the begining of this story made me laugh, because Chloe's wedding dress is described pretty much exactly like the one i designed for my self in highschool. only with a dark blue ribbon, instead of a light blue one. anyways, yea good work :D
Winchestergirl5 chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
I really loved the idea of the ghosts posessing people and replaying what happened. I love those story lines... very Buffy. Speaking of Buffy, I was not expecting Bailey to come back in (except for the summary I read, hah). If I hadn't read the summary, that would've been, and still really is a huge curve ball. Can't wait to read it. Great work!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I enjoyed this chapter so much! I'm glad Chloe is okay but nooooo Sam! I'm also happy that Dean is just going along with it for now.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Oh no... I hope everything is okay. She has the protecting necklace! She has to be okay! But if she's family of Rebekah's... that means Chloe's a witch? I hope Dean doesn't take it badly...
Winchestergirl5 chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Chloe must know that Dean is not all like Nick. Hahahah I loved the line from Sam about "mommy and daddy getting a divorce. I laughed so hard. I'm glad they're sorta making up. I hope that Chloe is about to find out! Yes!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I have a feeling that Chloe suspects that she's a witch. Oh no... I hope that this doesn't cause too many problems between them if she is. I was a little nervous at first about George but he seems nice, i guess. Unless it's him...
Winchestergirl5 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This mystery is being laid out really well! Hm... Chloe's weird dreams... could they possibly be premonitions? I loved Dean's line that she was in his normal life. That was really sweet. Chloe is really starting to grow on me.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Oh no! Of course, the honeymoon is interrupted by ghostly activity. I'm off the read the next one. Their bet is really cute... I wonder who will actually lose this one. I'm thinking Dean, but hey, I could be wrong.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Hm... Wanda and her necklace... very suspicious. I'm off to read the next one to find out!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I loved Dean's reaction to the antiques. That was funny. It's also sweet that he remembers.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I loved Sam's line about them being horny rabbits and Dean's whole "maid of honor and best man have to hook up" thing. i'm liking Kaylee more in this story as well.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aw, this was really sweet and simple and... perfect. I really loved this chapter! I also like that Chloe is beginning to make up with her loved ones, despite the secrets she uncovered about her family. Great work! Off to read the next one.
AprilC3604 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Oh wow the next story may have some drama! Lol I love it and can't wait. Please post the next story soon. I loved this one. Great job :)
Angelyn chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Can't wait for the next story! Drama's gonna be major on that one...Excellent work!
AprilC3604 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Loved these last 2 chapter. OMG what a cliffy? Who is that and where is Sam? Please update soon! Love it!1