Reviews for Ichigo and the Shinigami Academy
Shirayuki chapter 39 . 8/24
This is so fanny,great story.I really liked the part about Ichigos school life.
Heart Prisoner chapter 39 . 6/5
Ok, im saying this after reading the last author note,
While its true that things went fast. And that the first thing that came into my mind when I read Hatake Sakura was Naruto ( I'm a fan after all )
But really I like this story for the plot itself
And thats good enough for me ( sometimes its very hard for me to accept a story even when the plot is great but this is one of the exceptions ) so dont be hard on yourself :)
Good work
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 11 . 5/11
Ichigo is a homonym, not a palindrome. Palindromes are words that sound the same backwards and forewards (like "racecar"). Homonyms are words that sound the same but have different meanings (Ichigo strawberry AND one who protects).
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 24 . 4/28
CAUGHT: Naruto reference
Matsuki Sakata chapter 27 . 4/8
Ketsuno Ana as well!
Matsuki Sakata chapter 4 . 4/8
OMG! Even Shinpachi is here!?
Matsuki Sakata chapter 4 . 4/8
AND I also see the Yagyuu Kyuubei reference!
NursingStudent chapter 39 . 3/25
I am pretty amazed that you wrote this story at twelve years of age. I usually don't read longer fanfics or romance fics, but this one kept my interest. Looking at your 530 faves I think others agree.
Thanks for writing,
-Nursing Student
ku is the 8th sound in the japanese "alphabet"... just fyi
It's a pretty interesting story though you should probably cut down on your usage of "anyhow"... It was getting annoying. You could use like anyway or smth else too.
Nura? Like Nura Rikuo? XD
Haha why is his name listed as kurosaki ichigo for the pairing? Shouldn't it still be kurogi ichirou? Since he didn't confirm anything yet...

I see what you did there! With the Naruto reference. Sasuke's infamous hn-ing hahaha
Matsuki Sakata chapter 5 . 1/5
GINTAMA! (I see Hijikata and Katsura so far.) XD
arya304 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
Loved that song in the end had me laughing like crazy
MysteryAsia chapter 30 . 12/16/2014