Reviews for Cry Wolf
Sblack78 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
I loved this. So original and good imagination ! Very well written and entertaining. I would love to read more in this verse
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Creepy but good. I liked it. For a moment I really thought Neal's turned into werewolf. Fooled me LOL xD

Loved ending. So cute. And the bond Peter and Neal shows. Really awesome.
ScytheWoman chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I like your story very much. I think the flash backs were so cool, and I would really like to see more stories for other shows from you. Keep up the great work. :]
Alexic chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
I really really liked your story line. I never would have expected anything like it. It also gave an interesting new look at the relationship between Neal and Alex.

If I could just make one suggestion without having my head bitten off, it would be to clean up the typos. Personnly, I found myself really engrossed in the story, and I read the whole thing straight through - but the typos would often bring me up short as I had to pause for a couple of seconds, trying to figure out what you meant to say.

You've got a good rythum to your storytelling, and those little mistakes can really interrupt it. I don't think it would be TOO hard to go back and edit, and it would help out your story a lot.

But, of course, it's just a suggestion.
isthisparadise chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
When I first began this story I thought it was just gonna be another traditional werewolf story and I was only semi excited about it. But when I learned it was clinical lycanthropy and there was a detailed back story I was stoked! This story drew me in and had me checking Fanfiction multiple times a day hoping that maybe...just maybe you had updated! I was eager to read every chapter and I think I dropped everything I was doing as soon as I found a new chapter was posted. This is amazing and very well written in terms of the condition and what Neal is experiencing as well as what everyone else experiences. I love the way he 'talks' to wolves and to Satch that was so very creative! I can't wait to see how you end this and what an amazing Halloween story!
last1stnding chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I have to admit this supernatural angle is not really to my taste but I bow to the Halloween sentiment behind it. I do want to commend you however for writing both guys so well. As of now, there are like 1043 WC stories and easily 1023 are strictly Neal oriented, with Peter doing nothing but hand wringing, worrying or feeling guilty. Its a pleasure to read someone who is even handed, putting the spotlight on both guys. Keep up the good work.
MollyTheWanderer chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Wow. My mum told me this was a fun read. She was 100% correct too. Although I think its a bit of a far fetch, the story is perfect for Halloween and Neal and Peter are so cute that I cant help but to let the weirdness go and just go with the ride. You write all the characters very well, enought that I can hear the actors voices when I read, and, well, its just good stuff.

Think of this as two reviews, as my mum doesnt really review anything, but she likes your stuff. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Molly
stargatesg1973 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Boy, just when you think it's qwrapping up, you throw something more on the fire. Way to go! I love it! It's really kept my attention and I'm glad the ending is turning out no to be as clean as a few therapy sessions go.

Michelle
aliceann chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I have to admit when I saw this was about werewolves, I planned to pass on it. Being a fan of yours, I figured well let's give it a try. I am so glad I went for the ride, just wish it hadn't been after midnight. First,this was wonderfully written, love how you build the suspense. Secondly, this was just plain good old scary, bump in the night, check all your doors, look under the bed, scary. Creeped out and loving it, keep it up please.
HuffynDK chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Good job. I am enjoying a spooky Halloween thriller. I admit I am disappointed that now you have Peter captured and the focus is switching to Peter whump. It was fascinating to see more Peter trying to solve a mystery with few clues. Lately all your stories have turned into Peter focused, Peter whump and Neal is off to the sidelines. Now Neal will need to save Agent Burke and everyone worried about Moz and Agent Burke. I wish once the stories could stay focused on Neal more and showcase Peter's abilities. He's highly competent and not going to stupidly be blindly kidnapped like in this and the last story. He's highly trained to look for the possibilities, even when focused on finding Neal. Anyway keep on and maybe sometime leave off the Peter whumping focus.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yup this is a perfect Halloween story. I am glad I waited to read this until there were more chapters.
collarchick chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Ohhhhh loving it ... I hope alex and neal end up mated... Mmmmm wolf sex :)
georgiamomma123 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Spooky, and very ...interesting. Can' t wait to see this goes, and what they do with Peter?
nynine chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Eeek~! I approached this with more scepticism than I ought to have, and you quite properly put me in my place by scaring me to death at 3:51 a.m., give or take a few seconds. The last time I was this spooked was when I read Stephen King's "The Fog" for the first time on a wet, windy November night.

Poor Neal! This promises to be one of the um, hairiest situations he has found himself in so far! I'll read what happens next some sunny afternoon next week, I hope. Now I must wake the cat up and keep poking her so she will go ahead of me into that dark, dark cavernous bedroom. . .

-nextsevenlives
govgal chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Enjoyable! Probably shouldn't be reading it in bed though... Might give me nightmares. ; ) oh well.