Reviews for Heat Wave
MentalistSweete chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

yeah, yeah... i loves it. :D
MentalistSweete chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
This is the best chapter of the fic. It's amazing!

And i've seen 27 dresses.

This Bennie and the Jets thing with jane and Lisbon is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better! :P
MichaellaD chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Hah! I love Benny and the Jets!
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I predict Jane only pretended to forget his phone...
onewritergirl93 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
This is so cute! Did you ever write a sequel to it?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
hot
ellesbelles2009 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
LOVED IT!
Ed-Wood chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey just wanted to say what a teriffic story this was! easily the best Lisbon/Jane story I've read so far! just really well done!
13 Jo chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Sorry about the VERY late review. I thought I had reviewd this chapter because I read it as soon as it was updated, but later realized I hadn't.

Good start. The awkwardness behind the surface was written well. Liked the idea of the maybe-date. :) And also the conversation at the end. Specially becuase whatever the situation is, Jane and Lisbon are always Jane and Lisbon... the banter, the threats, the flirting.. everything that we love about them remains the same. Love it.

Good story. Keep writing more!
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Aw :)

I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much!
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
HAHAHAHA!

Absolutely hilarious, this is fantastic :)
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
wow! what an awesome story! you should write a sequel to this. like the actual date, and then afterwards :D i'd defo read it :)
dammitspawk chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Awe, so cute! I love the desert parts, they were just so perfect!

lilaclila
In The Name chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
What a cute ending! I think you got it spot on, not cheesy but still fluffy. I really enjoyed this story and I hope you do write a sequel :) Happy holidays!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 5 . 12/18/2010