Reviews for The Portrait of Sirius Black
FrankieSHABBA chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Erm...why has this story not been updated since 2010!? Its so incredibly fascinating & very original, id really love to know what happens next. I think you should really consider updating, it would make us all happy :)
dissyblack chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Great story.. Would love to beta for you if it's going to help you update faster.

Mail me
Tempted Sacrifice chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I seriously think that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I even think that it is my second favorite story after Jane Eyre. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

You should really consider writing a book of your own, with that imagination of yours, though you might already be doing that, or at least considering that! :)

I could praise your work forever, but I think I shall stop now.
Draceline chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Very interesting. I had once wondered about the portrait thing myself. Good idea to connect Dorian Grey to the matter.

As to the beta request, as I was reading, I did not see any glaring errors, so I may not be much help at the moment. I am supposed to be working on essays for my college classes, and at the moment, I wouldn't pick up any problems other than the most obvious. I would very much like to help later on though.

I hope to read more soon!
EveFidelius chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I simply cannot wait for more, this story is so interesting and very entrancing. I love the fast you have taken something from the books and made it your own yet still kept it in the realm of possibilities. Please continue soon, I am very much so devoted now.

Oh and you can find a good beta from 'Perfect Imagination', just Google it and the word beta and you will find it.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I definitely enjoy the mystery surrounding Hermione and her hunt for the truth of the portraits. I always was and am deeply fascinated with the magic involved to charm the portraits to life. It is vastly interesting and to see where you are going is very enjoyable! I look forward to what happens next!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
great chapter ! i cant wait for the next one.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I am excited to see where this fic goes next with Hermione and her search for more answers. Can't wait for more! :)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Excellent chapter update soon:D
Londs chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
The story is very interesting, I love your writing style. Keep it going, and update asap please :D
JenWolfe chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I think this is really interesting! Please continue!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
great frist chapter.
Jukava chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I don't know where you're heading with this story, but it's a very interesting, I'm really looking forward to see what come next!
rachaelhannah chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This sounds really interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! xo