Reviews for You Had Me at Hello
Seogumi y Masunny chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Awesome. So awesome. It was funny and cute at the same time. Hoagie is so adorable, and Abby it's so cool. I like it a lot.
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
SMILE
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, I absolutely loved this. It was sooo funny, hoagie's lines and all. Yet it was soo him. And when Abby slapped him the first time, man i died. It came outta nowhere. Really, I loved this. It is an awesome fic.
Vampite chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I usually don't read 2/5, but I thought that I'd read this, because I love your 3/4 stuff. And boy, I'm happy I did! The story was so cute, and everyone was REALLY in character, too, which is awesome.

Great job, keep writing! :D
MeiSquared chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
While I was reading this, my grin just kept growing wider and and wider ;)
madier1095 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww! That's so cute! :D
Hikasne chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ok, normally I'm all for Wally/Kuki, but Hoagie is way too lame, corny, and hilarious to resist. This rocks. And is sooooo in-character. I was laughing from the first sentence...Hoagie seducing someone? Hahahahaha.

Thanks for your review on Shadow and Light! I 3 reviews.

Write more!

fav

Alli
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is adorable!

I love his lame pick up lines, especially in the first encounter lol

Also I love the small hint of 3/4 too

well done :D
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's so in-character and wonderful. I just love 2/5!

I-I must favorite!

-Kati.
cherrimrocks chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
great oneshot! ur good at hoagie's lame jokes...i usually cant think of any xD

i like the end especially
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was so cute! are you going to make it a sequel, or stop here?
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
-points at story-

See that? I'm in love with it.

That was fraggen awesome! It was cute, it had cheesy pick up lines, it had blushing Abby. It had everything!

Jess
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ha, poor Hoagie and his terrible pick up lines. He's always overthinking it, isn't he?

This is an awesome story. The whole progress was the right speed and the characterisation was spot on. I also love the little 3/4 moments slipped in. :)
ichangedit chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
haha it would have been funny if u made him saay rainbow monkeys instead of football
tmcala chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love 2/5 and I haven't read any in forever. The recurring theme of pickup line slap was very appropriate and in character. Haha. This was wayyy cute :D

Terra