Reviews for Recollection
Kelty chapter 3 . 4/24
It's been like six years, but please come back and update!
I'm hooked, and I need to know what happens next!
Polly Little chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Apparently there's something wrong with me. I always know how I got somewhere, and can normally remember it. I have hundreds of memories of journies that didn't actually happen, and I only know the difference when I mention it to someone who was in the dream.
eenayde chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Omigosh! How interesting can a story get — you have surpassed all boundaries! I can't wait to read more of this. Simply fascinating,
Maicera chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
America's really Canada, isn't he? M... Canada. Am Canada. I am Canada.

But please update. XD
LuRedHood chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh oh it's been three years since you updated.
Please do not abandon this sorry, pretty please! I adored every minute of it and it's simply an incredible work, amazing writing and characterization, and excellent Fic.

Please please I beg you to continue :)
urbangirl98 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
This story is amazing! Please keep going! The quality of the fic is just stellar! The plot is amazing! Great job!
Alle9009 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Ummm... I'm sorry for doing this on a different story, but if you're still updating this, I think you should try to update "x-evolution: memories" as soon as possible. I've grabbed a look at the comments, and most of them are about mobbing you if you don't complete it. Also, please, PLEASE turn Takuya back to the x-men side, cause if you don't, I get the feeling that digimon fans are gonna mob your house. Sorry.:( just... Please?
By the way, I love your writing!
trebletwenty chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Coolest thing ever okay
ShadowSilhouette84 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
UPDATE! •
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Please continue! This is Amazing! Like pure Awesomeness!

Hinata28h
Violet911 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please update as quickly as you can!

I'm already at the very edge of my seat!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I need to watch inception. Please update when u can!
Cynmia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The moment you described the sky and the ash in the first chapter... I suddenly love you for using that movie. And then confirming it with the mention of Yellowstone... ! D

I wish you would continue this/update soon. I was sad when I reached the end of chapter 3. Your characters... there are so many sides and layers (pun?) to them, I love it. Alfred is spectacular.

-Cynmia (not logged in)
HatsFromOslo chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic. Interesting, well written, just- very, very cool. I really hope you continue. Fabulous job. You are an excellent writer.
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I really like the storyline and how Liechtenstein is the architect I hope she gets the hang of it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »