Reviews for Recollection
Maicera chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
America's really Canada, isn't he? M... Canada. Am Canada. I am Canada.

But please update. XD
LuRedHood chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh oh it's been three years since you updated.
Please do not abandon this sorry, pretty please! I adored every minute of it and it's simply an incredible work, amazing writing and characterization, and excellent Fic.

Please please I beg you to continue :)
urbangirl98 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
This story is amazing! Please keep going! The quality of the fic is just stellar! The plot is amazing! Great job!
Alle9009 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Ummm... I'm sorry for doing this on a different story, but if you're still updating this, I think you should try to update "x-evolution: memories" as soon as possible. I've grabbed a look at the comments, and most of them are about mobbing you if you don't complete it. Also, please, PLEASE turn Takuya back to the x-men side, cause if you don't, I get the feeling that digimon fans are gonna mob your house. Sorry.:( just... Please?
By the way, I love your writing!
trebletwenty chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Coolest thing ever okay
ShadowSilhouette84 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
UPDATE! •
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Please continue! This is Amazing! Like pure Awesomeness!

Hinata28h
Violet911 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please update as quickly as you can!

I'm already at the very edge of my seat!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I need to watch inception. Please update when u can!
Cynmia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The moment you described the sky and the ash in the first chapter... I suddenly love you for using that movie. And then confirming it with the mention of Yellowstone... ! D

I wish you would continue this/update soon. I was sad when I reached the end of chapter 3. Your characters... there are so many sides and layers (pun?) to them, I love it. Alfred is spectacular.

-Cynmia (not logged in)
HatsFromOslo chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic. Interesting, well written, just- very, very cool. I really hope you continue. Fabulous job. You are an excellent writer.
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I really like the storyline and how Liechtenstein is the architect I hope she gets the hang of it
Demon-Something chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
You really should have posted this in the crossover section with Inception, because otherwise I would have found this sooner!

The characters are all great, with the Inception character parallels (down to the flight attendant operating the PASIV, of all things.)

Matt's reaction in the Rome dream was... interesting. Are there ulterior motives to finding him?

And... is this fic still being worked on? IT was just starting to get good.
Mandi chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I've come to the end! So quickly too. This is why I usually review at the last chapter instead of when I have something to say. When will I ever learn? But certain things in this chapter are making me think that I might be right in my thoughts. It is very exciting and I hope that you write more soon!
Mandi chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Okay, I've been reading many of your fics lately and they are all excellent. This one is doubly so cause it combines two things I love. Also, I have a feeling that I know where this is going, but I don't want to say anything because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But this is just an excellent fic, even if I am completely wrong about where it is going.