Reviews for Recollection
Polly Little chapter 2 . 5/23
Apparently there's something wrong with me. I always know how I got somewhere, and can normally remember it. I have hundreds of memories of journies that didn't actually happen, and I only know the difference when I mention it to someone who was in the dream.
eenayde chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Omigosh! How interesting can a story get — you have surpassed all boundaries! I can't wait to read more of this. Simply fascinating,
Maicera chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
America's really Canada, isn't he? M... Canada. Am Canada. I am Canada.

But please update. XD
LuRedHood chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh oh it's been three years since you updated.
Please do not abandon this sorry, pretty please! I adored every minute of it and it's simply an incredible work, amazing writing and characterization, and excellent Fic.

Please please I beg you to continue :)
urbangirl98 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
This story is amazing! Please keep going! The quality of the fic is just stellar! The plot is amazing! Great job!
Alle9009 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Ummm... I'm sorry for doing this on a different story, but if you're still updating this, I think you should try to update "x-evolution: memories" as soon as possible. I've grabbed a look at the comments, and most of them are about mobbing you if you don't complete it. Also, please, PLEASE turn Takuya back to the x-men side, cause if you don't, I get the feeling that digimon fans are gonna mob your house. Sorry.:( just... Please?
By the way, I love your writing!
trebletwenty chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Coolest thing ever okay
ShadowSilhouette84 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Please continue! This is Amazing! Like pure Awesomeness!

Violet911 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please update as quickly as you can!

I'm already at the very edge of my seat!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I need to watch inception. Please update when u can!
Cynmia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The moment you described the sky and the ash in the first chapter... I suddenly love you for using that movie. And then confirming it with the mention of Yellowstone... ! D

I wish you would continue this/update soon. I was sad when I reached the end of chapter 3. Your characters... there are so many sides and layers (pun?) to them, I love it. Alfred is spectacular.

-Cynmia (not logged in)
HatsFromOslo chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic. Interesting, well written, just- very, very cool. I really hope you continue. Fabulous job. You are an excellent writer.
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I really like the storyline and how Liechtenstein is the architect I hope she gets the hang of it
Demon-Something chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
You really should have posted this in the crossover section with Inception, because otherwise I would have found this sooner!

The characters are all great, with the Inception character parallels (down to the flight attendant operating the PASIV, of all things.)

Matt's reaction in the Rome dream was... interesting. Are there ulterior motives to finding him?

And... is this fic still being worked on? IT was just starting to get good.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »