Reviews for Authentic Embellishment
Copgirl chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
What a lovely story. Enough angst to feel awful for poor Eames, yeah, well, for Arthur too, but not too much. Thanks for sharing.
Copgirl chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I don't know who of those two would fluster me more. From your description both look delectable. I hope neither Arthur nor Ariadne (with that garden tool) won't be too mad at Eames for taking advantage of Arthur, although, how was the poor man supposed to resist the walking temptation?
Dark Raven Wrote chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Ive followed your H/D stories since I got into fanfiction when time began. Now I find myself here and, would you look at that, I have been blessed! What good fortune I have! Thank you for being such a wonderful ff author :)
SadEcho chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Kind of cute. Nice job !
freohegigueifojer chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Damn, you write really well. Love the sense of humor, attention to detail and how well you've portrayed the characters. Great job, really enjoyed reading this story. Take care!
danae.14 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Simply wonderful story!
XxrockyxX chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Whew! That was sexy as all get out! Really enjoyed it - Eames was hilarious, and the way their relationship grew was so perfect. Nice work :)
maaymun chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This is beyond awesome. This is like awesome to infinity. I'm actually in love with this story.
LuLuZion chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I admit, I've never been a fan of Arthur and Eames...In all honesty this was my first A&E fic I've ever read.

And boy, am I glad to say I chose to read into the pairing. I think I should say that I'm glad that I chose to read this particular fic because by golly is it good.

The chapters are amazing. The storyline is well done, especially since you chose to weave some scientific explanations and whatnot into this from the movie as well as your own theories.

Staying true to the original characters is a major love of mine and I believe you've caught it very well. I could imagine every single word and action being acted out by the characters themselves! And I adore, absolutely adore the line "Arthur, waffles are a very serious food. I cannot fathom your hilarity." it made me laugh and for some reason it seems to portray Eames's adoration and fondness for Arthur.

The sex scenes...scintillating. The words, the grammar, the sentences, well done. The emotions and the intended reading I think were perfect. I actually cried...just a teeny bit at Arthur's fear of Eames and a possible relationship between them. I think Arthur reminds me of myself, a bit anal and controlling.

Keep on ficcing, Cheryl Dyson, you've captured the opportunity for a perfect couple, well, perfectly. I can't ever imagine Arthur bottoming now though.
Zeto chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
This fic was both hot and adorable with a wonderful hint of Arthur angst. 3

I came for the Harry Potter, but I'm staying for the Inception (and the Harry Potter of course! :D) I couldn't help but notice all your Inception fic titles have words that start with "A" and "E". Was it intentional? Brilliant!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Wait. It's over?

I so wanted a scene of them doing it on the kitchen counter. I think Eames could be very good for Arthur's germ issues.

*Very* good.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Oh, these too!

My, my, Arthur is turning out to be quite the little cock tease here. I love it.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
"He looked like a gorgeous incubus sent to suck Eames soul out through his cock."

Best. Line. Ever.

Ohmygosh and the roleplay. Oh, Arthur I didn't know you had it in you! Can he just be drunk all the time? Actually ignore that, I love proper!Arthur with his morals and shit :P

As long as Eames can tease him till he breaks down and forgets about them.
WheresFluffy13 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I don't read Inception (Harry Potter ftw!), but I loved this. I've seen the movie once and enjoyed it, but it was a while ago, so I had to google the names lolol. This fic proves how much I love you. Even when you aren't writing H/D you are amazingballs.
NikoleHavoc chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
DYSON NEVER DISAPPOINTS. 3 3 3 much love from a loyal fan.