Reviews for The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of
TheCurat0r chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter. The bear was a nice touch. Allowed the boys to get used to the idea of Shenny without dealing with them immediately, and it was a nice little 'so there' moment for Sheldon. I liked that Penny and Sheldon gave them a bit of a show. p
TheCurat0r chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter. I liked that you made the spaghetti dinner their first date. I loved that scene. )
TheCurat0r chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter.
TheCurat0r chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter. )
TheCurat0r chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter! Wonder woman, Penny's refusal of Leonard's offer, Sheldon's comment about new boyfriends not liking their girlfriend to spend time with exes, and of course, the way Sheldon revealed Penny's new boyfriend to Leonard. Loved it. )
TheCurat0r chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter! I loved Sheldon's mischief at the end!
TheCurat0r chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter. I loved that you captured Sheldon's matter-of-fact attitude about everything, especially using the kiss as a way to collect more data for his dreams. Once again, I also loved how Penny handled the whole thing.
TheCurat0r chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter. I liked Sheldon's little mental murder of Leonard. I think you've made a good point there. While Sheldon might not have become so close to Penny if not for Leonard's insistence about inviting her over, I imagine a descent into romance might've happened more quickly without Leonard as a distraction. Then again, since Leonard has inadvertently improved Sheldon's people skills, maybe his absence would've been more of a set back...
TheCurat0r chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter.
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter. I love how Penny handled the discussion about Sheldon's dream. )
Ms Llewellyn chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
lol, I loved it.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
Loved it!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
The last chapter seemed a bit rushed and like an anti climax, but over all it was really good!
dumblemumble chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
very nice, i love sheldon
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 15 . 12/14/2010