Reviews for The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of
starbrightnights chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Just read all this in one go! Amazing, and very, very sexy. Well done! We all know Sheldon's wound up like a coil and protests that he has no interest in such things, but even with men like him, just one little thing can suddenly tip all that completely upside down. I honestly think it would one day, be it Penny or someone else. He deserves it, so I hope so.

The only little things I noticed that need to be tidied up a bit, is your spelling and grammar in some places. Also, misused words, and words the wrong way round, were a bit of an issue. I noticed in chapter 7 that every time you wrote 'theatre' you spelt it 'theature' (I don't know, in Canada, if you'd spell theatre the way we do in the UK, with 're' at the end, or the American way 'theater'), and in the car, you called the rear view mirror the 'review' mirror. You had a lot of double full-stops as well, so I wasn't sure if a full-stop was meant to have been there, or if you meant to actually put '...' (but be careful about over-using that, and you did it quite a lot).

But anyway, excellent story! :)
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
LOVE! Loved it loved it! The ending was perfect.
KariSilver chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
That was perfect! Does this mean the story's over though? :( Sad. But also, that was the most perfect ending ever!
andeepandy chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Noooo! Please tell me it isn't over!

Loved every minute!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
It was like a door in Sheldon's brain had been thrown open, and Sheldon was in his element

"It's a saying Raj, it means I don't wish to stop for lunch"

She wanted to look hot

Sheldon didn't like touching he liked touching wasn't just people to wasn't just, 'that hot chick across the hall', or 'that actress wannabe', she was SPECIAL.

Turns out it was true, what he always said..When you understand physics, you understand the whole universe, and everything in it

d(*-*) Awesome d(*-*)
Amazing Story
Your Stories are Amazing d(*-*)
So Cute, Endearing, Funny, Hot . . . and Perfect
d(*-*) d(*-*) d(*-*) d(*-*) d(*-*) d(*-*)
Dude, I just hope you can show us a Jealous Penny d(*-*)
DaniWilder chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
As a writer I understand needing to end a story, but... I don't want this one to end!

I also understand less is often more when it comes to smut, but... I want more! ;-)

All these comments mean I loved this story, don't want it to end and am dying for you to tell us more of what happened... if you couldn't figure it out.

KariSilver chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
This is so cute! I love the dynamic you've given them! Aaand I still feel as if they are very much in charactern:D
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
Sheldon was pleased.

It may have haunted his sleep for oh... 12.5 weeks after, but who was counting?

He was supposed to be immune to this

"What are you thinking about?""Everything." He stated simply.

Somehow, it made perfect sense.

d(*-*) Amazing d(*-*)
I Can't wait to Read the next Chapter and your next One-Shot
Dude You're Awesome d(*-*)
DaniWilder chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
You've still left us wanting ;-)

Nice memories of the Adhesive Duck... :-) Wondered how he peaked, during the shorts was a good idea.

sleeplessinrio chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Amazing!
KariSilver chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
"..she'd ditched thanking God and switched to thanking Sheldon.

Loudly."

Brilliant! :D
smc4getnot chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
oh my god I need more! The short chapters are a killer!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
And Boy Oh Boy, she hoped there was lots of data out there in cyber space, cause she was liking the look a whole lot

his breath hitching just the slightest when she was bare in front of him..

Sheldon may be a virgin.. But like everything else, he'd done his research first.

He tried something else, and her mouth dropped God for research.

His hands were sliding against her, in her, around her, and when his lips first touched her, she'd nearly died of than ever before, she'd ditched thanking God and switched to thanking .

d(*g*) Awesome
C'mon you're killing me with these painfuly short chapters :p
magikvmc chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
These tiny, tiny chapters are killing me!
DaniWilder chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
TOO SHORT! Please tell me there's more.

This was very hot for a short chapter, but please show us Sheldon's POV and make it longer.

In case you can't tell, I liked it, and want more ;-)

117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »