Reviews for Time For A Change
Miss Hadaly chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Great job! I really like the end. The story is colorful and in my mind I could watch him change his style You left me sitting here with a big grin on my face. Rock on
lttlelola chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
the best part of the "barbie dumped ken" thing? it lasted about 3 weeks! mattel wanted to promote barbie as a more "positive role model for young girls and she didn't need a man" blah blah. but then everyone went in an uproar about the change so they're back on. and mattel even put out the very nice "fashion fairytale" and its sequal, "a fairy secret" in way to apologize. while i like the two movies, i would've preferred if they'd have put out the movies they'd planned on instead of trying to suck up with those.

but alls right in my childhood memories now. barbies with ken where she belongs. and i got the movies so i can regress and enjoy being a kid again!

oh, cute story.
Diane Clifford chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Interesting!

I used the Barbie related doll Summer for one of my fics too, although I made her more into a angsty gossipy doll than you have here. :) Just thought I'd share, haha :)

xx
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh, I LOVED this! It was a great addition to your already budding series! Great work! :D