Reviews for Open Arms
This Chick Named Me chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is... this is the gasm jacket.

This story is so adorable it has defeated the gasm jacket.

You are gasm.

I clap for you.
Vivss chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great fic!

Really like how you write!

And I liked how Rachel continued being close with Quinn. And her moment there with Puck!
LC 86 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I just discoved this story and I must admit... I love it! Thanks for writing!
IntoTheSunAndStars chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was awesome :)
The Minsk chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was stunning. Gorgeous. Breathtaking. So many adjectives I cannot express right now because I am just stunned.

I have been with my boyfriend since senior year of high school. 6 1/2 years. We went to separate colleges and we stayed together the entire time. Reading this fic was so poignant for me because i had those same fears of being able to stick it out when i was in school. I was almost in tears.

Please keep writing stories like this. It was fantastic.
Jacqui chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Simpley gorgeous! Amazing writing :]
Sarah-Weasley7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is one of the best Finchel pieces I've ever read. I want more. I love the structure of this story and how we get brief glances into certain moments of their life together. Cliche or not, they are adorable. Amazing story.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was an awesome story. Simply amazing!
juliainwonderland chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I must commend you for writing such a beautiful Finn and Rachel story in a one-shot such as this one. You did a fantastically beautiful job including all of the details that had been absent from the show (the 'Finn' necklace; the haircut; a conversation discussing his feelings about Quinn's baby) and I must say they made the story complete.

If it wasn't the small details that captured my heart through the duration of reading this story, it must've been your overall portrayal of the both of their characters. Rachel creating an 'Our First Summer Together' scrapbook was absolutely adorable! Finn was simply a sweetheart, and I enjoyed the fact that through the duration of the story, he never fell out of love with her, even when things began growing rough. The details in this story were absolutely superb, but not quite overused, which made for a great read.

I just wanted to leave my thoughts in a review because this is solely one of the best Finn and Rachel stories I have come across.

If you ever decide to write another Fanfiction featuring these two characters, you can only bet I'd read it. Fantastic job!
Mrs. Roonil Wazlib chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I loved getting to see Finn and Rachel's life together. You make everything so realistic... it definitely feels like it could happen. I look forward to reading more from you!
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Loved it! It would be cool if you wrote a sequel. I would read it. :-))
Marie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow, that was truly one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The story was really moving and well written, keep up what you're doing cause you're definitely great at it!
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved this, you should do a sequel.
finchelroxursox chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
"You told Ms. Pillsbury!"

LOL
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
aaaw... i really loved this! i loved the tiny stories :) i hope you write more one shots :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »