Reviews for Neon Psychosis Evangelion
nice
The Poarter chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Keep up the good work!
The Poarter chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Awesome story. Keep updating. I loved the jigglyball part of the the story where Sinjid played a sport in a Dream. But still, more action!
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wait what

Way to drop the bomb on us. All within a dream? Should have expected that, but still didn't. Oh wow.

Nice twist, and a good way to turn all our preconceived notions on their heads. Now I have no idea what direction this will take, and what the greater implications of everything are.

Kudos to you.
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
An Eva/Inception crossover? Time for me to get my *BWONGS* handy.

While this first chapter was essentially a rehash of the start of the movie it still succeeded in tripping me up. Looking forward to reading more regardless because I have a vested interest in this.

Here's hoping it won't disappoint.
Thagguy chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Really excellent. You do a very good job of weaving the two fictions, and I really like the concept of the Angels as psychic entities. My only real concern on this end is the dreams just playing out like they do in the anime, but it looks like you'll be diverging in the battles themselves more as you go on, like in the Shamshel fight.

Also, I noticed a few grammar errors and misspellings. Nothing huge, but prehaps you should give each chapter one more round of editing before posting?

Areal should be reeeaaallll interesting this way, eh? Would everyone involved in the dream see what it's doing to Asuka? Yikes.
Anon chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
Great story so far. There's a few errors (e.g. calling Rei the "Second Child", and giving Ritsuko the surname of "Agaki" rather than "Akagi") but it doesn't render this story unreadable. Keep up the good work!
Drakyndra chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Damn I'm slow. It took me until this chapter to remember where ENCOM was from, and now I'm curious to see how that fits into things.
Quantum Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow! I have to admit this fic is absolutely amazing! A three-way crossover, not just Evangelion and Inception, but Tron! Although I have only watched the second episode, but that made this story even more exciting than originally thought! I am really looking forward to read how you will weave Tron into the already complicated enough complex of Evangelion and Inception, so please update soon! It's a pity that cellphone can't write much with...
Quantum Rose chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Not a native so my reading speed is low, and I don't have much time too. But Seeing you are desperately waiting for reviews, I have to say before reading that the idea of combining Evangelion with Inception is extremely creative. And I can completely understand your despair for creative ideas are easily overlooked on a site with fictions of enormous amount. Further reviews on the chapters will be written after I read this fic carefully. Don't give up, and keep updating!
Parselmaster chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Ah, not a bad story. Confusing in some areas, but that is the nature of Inception.

I wonder why more people haven't reviewed? Your story is long enough, the quality high enough, and the plot isn't bad...

Oh well...
Dark09 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
wow, I haven't watched Inception myself, but now I want to . . I'm in the process of catching up with the fic, but so far im impressed. I'll be keeping eye on this fic from now on!

Keep up the great work :-)!
Ominae chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Quite awesome Miza to link Inception with Evangelion.
swampophelia chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
oh goodness! an inception cross over worth waiting for. the only other natural cross over would be ghost in the shell.
Myrdraxxis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Off to great start. I NEED to read chapter 2!