Reviews for A Token of My Love
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awww! Kuwabara... I absolutely admire and totally respect this man. Look at him! Still persisting, still caring, still hoping, still giving... and definitely still loving. Stronger, in fact! He has got to be the sweetest man alive in any fandom! His love for Yukina is unfathomable, unconditional; and the girl to whom it is being offered is irreplaceable to Kuwabara... ah! I love this character, I love Yukina, dear girl... I love this wonderful piece! Thank you so much for writing this! Great job!
shasha chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww, sweet and in character. Poor Kuwabara... one day, maybe.
Mayushii chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I've heard of boys giving their second button to girls, but I've never seen it done in an anime before, so I have to wonder how common it really is. Personally, I'm not surprised that Yukina didn't understand—the action is too symbolic, so if you aren't already familiar with it you're not going to get it on your own. I know I wouldn't have, even with the little speech Kuwabara gave about how the button rests close to his heart.

Cute fic though. Keep trying Kuwabara, she'll figure it out someday!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was extremely well written, and I loved every second of it. I can see Yukina not truly understanding Kuwabara's meaning just like you've captured. Look forward to seeing more of you work.