Reviews for Forgive And Forget
cold kagome chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
AWWWWE..SAMMY IS WORRY
kiwimoonelmo chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
A lovely story with Dean looking after the way I like
Dynetyven chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Aw it ended well for Sammy, and thank god for Dean burning and salting that MO-FO, he really deserved it, and more!

Huggles.

Story was grand, the chapters were good, and you left them on a clif-hanger so one needed to read the next chapter, and now its over, i so hope Sammy will be fine after this :-)
Dynetyven chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Bless Dean for being there, and he better stay there as Sammy cant do this on his own..

Great chappy like always cant wait for more :)
Dynetyven chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
OMG i so wanna hug Sam and never let go, i would pull that Edgar from hell and send him down again!

Huggles and merry christmas
phyllis1930hotmail.com chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS I PLAN ON READING MORE OF YOUR STORIES
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Oh I liked it much. Really, I haven't found too many hunt stories that revolve around getting rid of spirits by forgiveness. You have a very creative mind. I love that about your writing.
mzz chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
ok I finish chapter 3 and omg omg omg omg, ok I'm going to continue :)
cold kagome chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
AWWWWWE,, IM SOO HAPPY THAT LITTLE SAMMY IS SAFE AGAIN... I LOVE IT... YUP
alex-alex7 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
I loved this story so much! IT'S SO AWESOME!
Thorny Hedge chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
This is the kind of thing that should be on an episode. At least, the kind I'd want to watch. :)
CBloom2 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Lovely story!

I loved Sam's little speech to the grave, really honest and heartfelt and to see mini Sam go towards the light, so to speak, was a lovely scene!

Good job!
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I gotta say, that's really interesting about spirits of people alive going through something traumatic. You're so clever.
Sue chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
This is a really good story, heart wrenching and angsty all in one.

There's just one thing that can really ruin a good story and that's when the author makes simple errors in their writing.

'That's what I like to here Sammy' Dean smiled, rubbing his back.

here should be hear

other common mistakes

there instead of their

your instead of you're

Glaring errors like that can be avoided if you take the time to write and not just rush to get out a new chapter every day.
phyllis0016 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
i enjoyed it very much would like more of it
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »