Reviews for I Promise
Moroha chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
This is great so far! Reiko x Sora is one of my favorite pairings so I was really excited when I found this and I love it. Cannot WAIT for the next Chapter
Smith chapter 3 . 10/17/2014

THIS PAIRING

MY HEART

AUGH
TheDEBinciCODE chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
This story has a great potential and might even surpass the infamous sora/tsuki ending. *cries coz its 2014 now and there's no hope that you'll continue this.*
Dakimomoe chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
OMG please continue this! AH GOD DAMN IT! *sobs*
SkireTehFox chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
MORE X3

I really loved that manga and I loved this pairing more X3

Especially since Reiko is so Tsundere
White chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Sorry but... Can I ask you? Are you going to update it? or have you removed of finish it? sorry for my bad english but im just a student ." And Im asking you for this fic because i think you are good im pleasant of reading such a good fic nwn .So dont take your ego so down and please still writing if not tis fic anothers... :3
pietastegood1105 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Please add more! its really interesting!
empty skies chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
My favorite pairing together! (TTTT) god bless
Tainaka Kyouko chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
pleaseeee continue it's very good
GeekedOtter chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I just love Tsunderes'! Why no update? Update the story you got here is great!You keep going and it'll make other people want to surpass you! Then there'll be more fics! In a way you'll be helping the site a lot!

I await the next chapter!
iannefai chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Im actually a yukixsora fan. but this is just so amazing. i hope you finish this. the story is still related to shitsurakuen unlike others. :)
amyannonymous chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
AHHH! this is sooo good! you just have to update! PLEASE! begging you on hands and knees, don't let this be one of those stories that get me hooked and then never ever get updated!

i love what you did with Reikos feelings, the plot, just everything!
waterxeno chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
awww man... i hope this story gets update :( one of the few reiko and sora couple here ... please update :)
Tracer chapter 3 . 1/20/2011