Reviews for Zoids-S
typhoonboom08 chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
This story's great. i realise it's been years since it was worked on, but i'm gonna ask for an update anyway. if you could continue it, it would very appreciated. l8tr
Sherratt Pemberton chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Dude I love the story. Can you PLEASE UPDATE?
Sherratt Pemberton chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Brads full name is Brad Hunter and Jamies full name is Jamie Hemeros
Maverick Hunter Matt chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
It's been a while, bro, but i'm back. re-read all the stories, and again, I must say, I am still as impressed as I was 5 years ago. Again, keep at it bro, please dont let something this good just end.

-your friend

Matt L
KillBunny chapter 13 . 1/13/2007
Very cool story. Through for some reason I get the feeling I've read ti before...hm...oh well. Very good story. Please update soon. I wanna know what happens next.
Flare Phoenix chapter 10 . 11/3/2006
Don't you think that the Blitz Team would have been a little more surprised to learn that Bit had a sister? I mean its not news you hear everyday, it would have been more realistic if they had all exclaimed "Your sister?" or something to that extent.

Anyway, good fic and all. Definintely one of the bests I've read. I think the only thing that worries me (besides Bit having an OC sister (nothing personal against you, i am just not a big fan of author's giving canon character's sisters/brothers that just seem to pop up out of nowhere) is the fact that all these legendary Zoids seem to be popping up, like the Geno Saurer or the Death Stinger. Well i guess its a good thing that those Zoids aren't taking over the fic but using Zoids like the Death Stinger (who if you follow CC) was destroyed, isn't neccessarily a good idea.

The tail of the Death Stinger was used in NCO but i believe it was just the tail and it was connected to some kind of computer the Backdraft made. It wouldn't be likely they'd have a working Death Stinger and not use it in battle.

Anyway, i hope you decide to update your fanfic sometime soon. The Zoids fanfic i mentioned to you is coming along slowly but will hopefully pick up after my exams are finished (Nov 9th). Well see you later.
Plasmarc chapter 13 . 2/10/2006
Wow, the chapters are so detailed and long. I absolutely love it! You really, really must continue... Jamie has a yami! I've always thought that was wierd, but cool...like Atem...oops, I'm rambling again... Great job, and update soon!
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
Now that was pretty good. I admit I don’t read much Zoids fan fiction (actually, its been over a year since I’ve read any, and that was the only other Zoids fics I’ve read), but this was good. Though you know, Jamie and the Wild Eagle are almost like Yugi and Yami Yugi, in a way.
wolfe susaku chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
Great story. kinda long but like I said great story. keep it up okay. Oh and my zoid pilot wolfe(made up character) pilots a blue blade liger. I made up C.A.S. for the blade liger.

SHADOW BLADE LIGER-Black blade liger with original weapons

SCHENIDER BLADE LIGER-Blade liger with orange armor and metalic blue blades

SNIPER BLADE LIGER-Blade liger with gun sniper guns

DRAGON BLADE LIGER-Blade liger's upper mouth armor is replaced with a metalic silver dragon head(still has same cockpit glass though)Metalic silver dragon wings with six missiles on each. Three mounted machine guns one one the belly and the other two on the sides. He also has two mounted uzis on his front legs.
Matt chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
Not just damn... BUT DAMN! This is awesome! Keep it up man. You're good friend,
matt
Blue Flyhight chapter 13 . 12/25/2003
This is amazing! Keep at it! This is just as good (if not better) than the real series.
Shun Usagi chapter 13 . 12/25/2003
Cool chapter so far,keep up the good work bro,Merry Christmas.._
Edgar chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
Wow!this story is so cool!I love Zoids!keep up the good work and by the way my AIM is hybernator669 so if you ever wanna chat i'm on most of the time during the day,and i got your name in my buddy list,so i hope to hear from ya soon!Byes!_
Zoid MasterS chapter 12 . 7/10/2003
YO dude! that's awesome! but... you havent updated in like... six months... please update. Cant wait for the next Chappie! Latah Story Master.

See ya Zoid Cowboy
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
hey good story so far UPDATE!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »