Reviews for Beach Interlude Part II: Secret Alliance
pitifuldreamer666 chapter 3 . 9/26
please please please update this story!
i really enjoy itachi and hinata and have already read part 1 so i must know what happens next and how it all ends (happily i hope). i would love to see more!
very excited for more development!
can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
Omg I love this story when will the next chapter come out?
HinataSoup chapter 3 . 6/23
So cute! And sad that they had to stop their date early... (Its sweet) Keep writing
HinataSoup chapter 2 . 6/22
Oh my gosh... 0-0 Sakura and Sasuke? Darth-Taisha, your making me go crazy curious and plain crazy... (Which is normal cause I am crazy)
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 6/22
I love the story... (They found... Sakura found Sasuke, will that change anything? Will things work out?
(I will probably find out, but I can't help asking different questions)
Can you please UPDATE! I Love this story and the first one as well. I enjoy reading this story, anyways update when you can:)
Yivtissam chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Finish the story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Continueeeeeeee pleaaaaaasee this is an amazinng story
misao97 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I really enjoyed your part 1! I hope you can update soon! I really really like this couple! Gambatte!
Sadie321 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
There isn't enough Itahina stories so please update soon .
kandita chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
lol " my creepy brother"...Sasuke is funny. I am just curious as to how Itachi is going to pull it off with the Akatsuki? And, how is Tsunade going to handle the 3 bastard advisors. It's bad enough they don't really approve of her n her methods. I dislike Sajura very much with a passion, however I am happy that she's in a more mellow light here. And, I'm happy that her love is not onesided. I am a bit curious about the bros meeting n Sasuke learning the truth as well as learning his Nana is alive n well.

Also I have such tremendous respect for Itachi. To kill his own clan and to save his brother and grandmother. I mean he had to have carry such a load on his shoulders. And, then to be a spie for Konoha after all that men. I have really hope Danzo n the other 2 get what they deserve.

Pls update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hi! Its me :) please update! ł really wanna know what happens next! ł love this story its pure awesomeness §o pleaseeeee update! :)
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Wow! ł seriously loved your story! ł really hope you update asap! ł hate Sakura ℓøℓ §o ł wasn't happy she and Hinata were friends (part 1 n still now) but if ł were in your position ł would have been left Ńo choice but to do as you did to fit with the plot ℓøℓ you really are a truly amazing author ł really love this

ł was shocked though that Sasuke and Sakura...hehe but anyway update soon plzzzzzzzzzz I'm really loving this! Can't wait for next chappie! :D
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Im sorry; I loved part one, but I wont be able to finish part two; Im a vicious SasuSaku hater. :) Sorry. I believe that Sasuke is a loner, or with Hinata, or whatever. It was all really good; but I stopped reading when Sakura and Sasuke kissed. In reality, Sasuke tried to kill Sakura.