Reviews for As The Wheel Wills
Erastus chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic story. Loving your style of writing and how you can talk about the most simple of things without it dragging on. I really hope you continue one day, I would love to finish reading your work.
Lerris chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Mat's review of the past was interesting but the best part was having Tuon actually channel...
BigBird97 chapter 31 . 2/26/2013
Love it keep it up, when can we expect the next chapter.
garry1209 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
can we expect next chapter soon?
crvenashkorpija chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
Nice chapter...i can't wait for more of them...
Noal chapter 31 . 11/2/2012
Good work..nice build up.
Pegueng chapter 31 . 11/1/2012
Alrajty... Jumping around clapping my hands in glee... awesome buildup.. to what is to come.. i was half afraid you had given up on this one... i'm soo glad you haven't, i sense there's a good story here... I think that this story may benefit a lot after aMoL.. with all the loose ends that may be cleared up in that story. either way, i fancy your story grandly.. Keep up the good work. / Pe ;)
Shinkicker chapter 31 . 11/1/2012
Nice to see an update for this. Good little side chapter before the dinner, and I guess the assassins may be catching up?

One thing though I thought of, usually a Noble wouldn't carry a baby to a function, normally they would be tended to by a wet nurse (a woman who is producing milk) or a nanny/governess. But they don't have one handy, so I guess bringing him along to show off would be semi-practical but being a distinguished guest she and Mat would probably be free of carrying him around for the most part so they could interact, so maybe Bode (?.. brain fart, I forget Mats sisters name) could sort of tend to him for the most part. Doesn't really matter though I guess since Tuon and Mat are being quite hands on, but it is an option based in history.

Thanks for posting.
HaywireEagle chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
haha filled ten books? I would think more along the lines of 12..
crvenashkorpija chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Please continue with this.
Rachel chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
Nope, it's not getting boring. It would be nice to see more Mat and Tuon interaction, and also more Mat and Jor interaction. He doesn't seem to be paying enough attention to his own child. But good job so far! I have been reading this since you first brought it out, and I'm still enjoying it :)
Tinxa chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
Great story so far, loving the whole idea where you don't write about struggles but about day to day life in Emond's field. And no it is definitely not boring, come on what can be more exciting than having a lord visit the two rivers and the villagers being astounded by Mat's prowess in the world. I think it would be even more fun if all the two rivers people that left can be gathered back here for like a get together of sorts lol, would definitely be interesting to read lol..Anyways fantastic story, keep up the good work :)
highlord24 chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
yay! update!
sorry I didn't review earlier but i was on holiday and only got back today.
epic story as usual. and love Mat interupting Selucia's dramatic reveal ( very in character).
I see what you mean when you ask whether the story is getting boring but I fiercely disagree. this lull in excitement with the plot is needed to make future excitement all the more effective. If you could add some humour as well that would really would. so keep at it and, as ALWAYS, look forward to your next update.
highlord24
P.S. the final book comes out the day before my 18th birthday. I'm so excited!
Tobiasm8863 chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
NO this is a great story, thanks for such a fantastic work.
Noal from DM chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I think it's time to wrap it up :)...loved reading it. It was something different.