Reviews for Define Murder
Blue-eyes Thropp chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh God, it has been a fair few years since my last encounter with these marvelous novels and I'm ashamed to admit that this fanfiction made little sense to me in terms of placement in the story. Still, I found this to be a thoroughly enjoyable oneshot. You adressed one of the more complex themes of law beautifully through Hermux; it was wonderfully written, sweet and interesting. A lovely read! I hope you'll be writing more Hermux-verse fanficiton!
Love,
Blue-eyes Thropp (too lazy to log in ;-) )
Scyphi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oooh...this is serving as a cruel reminder that I haven't read this book very recently, as my memory is a touch fuzzy on a detail here and there...

But a very good oneshot, and definitely a needed one. The book, as I recall, blurred over this detail, which I found to be surprising, as I'm sure events as they finally played out hit our favorite watchmaking mouse hard. So it's nice for the subject to finally be brought up. :)

I forget, would this be before or after Hermux proposed to Linka? I'm going to hazard a guess that it was before, if only just.

Man, if only I had the time to write something for this fandom myself... :

Anyway, good read. :)