Reviews for Chrysalis
JemDragons chapter 1 . 9/29
Haha! I love it when 'tough' older people drop their jaws for Ed, it's just very satisfying!
Iris chapter 1 . 9/19
:DDDDDDDD Excellent, excellent!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/1
Love it! X)
biddle29 chapter 1 . 7/6
Ha! I love Ed :)
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/9
Awww! This was SOOO cute!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 3/26

hehehe. . . i like that these are Mustang's relatives. it makes everything more hilarious. XD

great job, as usual! XD
LDK chapter 1 . 3/10
You probably don't have many reviews because honestly? What can I say about this story. This... It was fullmetal. And I don't write reviews for cannon FMA chapters, right? So it feels weird to comment here because everything I say about this fic would be stating the obvious. Ed's character wasn't just perfect, it was Ed. The situation, everyone's reactions... I'm not going to comment on a cannon chapter saying 'oh Ed's reactions were just perfect!' because of course they were perfect, it literally was Ed that we were reading. It's like this is some long lost scene from a snippet of life during FMA, and how can I write a suitable review for that? All I can say if great little slice of life, loved Ed an the reactions to him. Thank you for writing this, lovely read.
sane-abandoned chapter 1 . 2/25
I've been searching for this fic for two days- so glad I foun it again it's really good :)
irezel chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
awwwww, this is so nice. I kinda want more. :P little oneshots of this sort of thing are the best!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is such a cute/great/funny story! There goes Ed again, always having to defend his position as the older brother, poor guy. That's so bruising to his ego. I loved hearing an outsider's perspective on the Elric brothers, you did a great job of keeping their reactions right for their pre-mass media time period. Winry sure gets a lot of mileage out of being Ed's automail mechanic. Her designs were very sought after in Rush Valley after everyone stripped poor Ed down and got an up-close look at his automail, and now he's helping close the deal here, too. Well, he is a walking inspiration for anyone else who would be considering the procedure, but was getting cold feet. They can't very well get shown up by an eleven-year-old, after all. Anyway, thanks for the great read, something unique that I haven't found in the FMA fanfics collection before!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Ooh I like this. :) Very funny.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
And here I was thinking Ed would declare his dislike ( though he might use stronger words, combined with pharses like "Colonel Bastard" ) with the entire Mustang family. It was nice though. I like it.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hahaha that's our chibi alchemist!
MimosaWisteria chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I liked it :)
Alexa Piper chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I've got to admit that this made me laugh a little bit, and I think that you did really well capturing how most civilians react to learning about Ed's position within the military. Great job, yet again!