Reviews for Chrysalis
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 9/11
"make up for the lost masculinity" XD XD ohmygosh that is the best reason I've seen for Al to be in that huge armor! That is just one quote I picked out with this latest re-read, but really to talk about all the different parts I like would be to practically quote the entire story. You've done a great job with revealing into the different character's personalities and philosophies in a relatively short work. Every piece seems to work together to progress the story forward which is immensely satisfying to read. So humorous as well! Fits well into the canon tone and is a lovely addition. Thank you for your hard work in writing this! Your skill in writing shines through.
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/11
Yes, good. :D More business for the Rockbells...
Overall, this wins huge points for (omfg) Al being mistaken for Ed's father (!?) and also the general appearance of Elric-attitude-in-the-face-of-disbelief.

Additional: the Mustang cousins out west is absolutely going into my mental file of things to reference in future fandom-related endeavors. I love it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh, yeah. This was splendid.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 5/3
Loved reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
alqui chapter 1 . 3/24
Cool fic! It would have been better if Mustang popped up or something.
Nice!
ilko chapter 1 . 1/16
The thing I love most about this is that even though it is short, it doesn't FEEL short, because there's so much more to the story, the whole long painful journey of Ed's life, which we know but Joseph can only dimly sense-the weight of the entire canon, not just what has come before this episode (which I can only vaguely place) but what is to come as well, the infinite potential of Ed's life that was only made possible by automail. And Joseph knows only the slightest hints of the truth, but he knows enough to see that he wants that same freedom and agency for himself. You really made me care about Joseph, in a way that doesn't often happen to me with original characters. The title is lovely as well-filled with hope for Joseph's new life. I love this. :)
I like it!
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Ha! Yeah, you go, Joseph! Ed and Al... ha, too funny!
JemDragons chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Haha! I love it when 'tough' older people drop their jaws for Ed, it's just very satisfying!
Iris chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
:DDDDDDDD Excellent, excellent!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Love it! X)
biddle29 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Ha! I love Ed :)
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Awww! This was SOOO cute!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
YES! ED WINS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hehehe. . . i like that these are Mustang's relatives. it makes everything more hilarious. XD

great job, as usual! XD