Reviews for The Peeping Toms
Lady Humzbird chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Uh-oh! If they fuck right there, everyone's gonna see it! XD
Zetran chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This never ceases to make me laugh. XD Especially Aeris!
icecreamlover77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I want to cloud-watch tooooo ;p
Aurora's Scarlett Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*Still blushing* That was damn HOT! Love every part of it!

Great story!:)
Jolly Marida chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
"shetness. this made me laugh like crazy! if i were there to see the expression of zack when he screamd, that'll be priceless. and sexy cloud made me have a bit of a great fic :)"
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
*can't leave a proper review because she is laughing much too hard for it to be healthy*

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Confusion No Hime chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I love this! It's so hilarious and it has all of my favorite FF and KH characters! I just love Zack's reaction when Cloud screamed Sephiroth's name! :D Great fic!
ShadeGate chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
O.o *eyetwitch* I WANNA HANG OUT WITH AERIS! . . ...Did I say that out loud...? Crap... Anyway, great fic. Pure crack and awesome.
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
LOL Way to make all of FF be pervy. XD But this was great. :D Omg Sephy & Aeris? I could just hear him thinking, Damn it was a mistake to kill you. You're cool!

Oh, and I liked the call out to FFIV Advanced. I was like, wtf Golbez? that I had to reread the part. I'm playing that currently & have such a thing for Cecil. He just looks so huggable! _ *skips away to find Cecil*

Next time, would you like to explain how Rufus is the offical FF pimp, and how Aeris runs the herem? Keep up the reading & entertaining!
Anya-R chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
hahahaha omg! that had mee laughing soo hard! haha i loved it!
Jelly pin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
So every male final fantasy and kingdom hearts character is gay.

That's very believable, but makes for disturbing fics, namely yaoi.

Damn. I had something witty and cutting to say, but now I've forgotten. Damn again.
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
WTF that was so hilarious
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
If that was not the funniest shit I have read in forever, I don't know what is. :D I loved the part with Aeris the most, when she said she would strap on artificial playthings...that was so funny! And when Sephiroth said he made a mistake killing her...that was epic! I loved how everyone was watching Cloud jerk off, that is just so silly to me! And hurray for GenesisxAngeal and RikuxSora! :D Nicely done, you have a niche for these funny and hot stories!
AznFlyingKitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This... This was so epic. XD

Not quite what I expected, but totally awesome and hilarious. Who knew Cloud's window was big enough to offer a view to *everyone* there? And omg, Aeris. X)

I love you. :3
Felixia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I will say only one thing - had he shouted "KUNSEL!" I would've died from laughing too much.