Reviews for A lot of Love A lot of Blood
Guest chapter 46 . 4/2/2016
I really loved this fic! Great read :)
Empress of the galaxy chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Hmmm bonnie is soo evil... I like it
PraticallyCharmed chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Damn
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Amazing
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Nice
DeArtist chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
That story is flowing very well. I'm glad you made it difficult for Damon and Bonnie to get together. In my opinion, your pacing makes the relationship more realistic. I wonder what is going on with Elena? Suppose if I continued to read I would find out huh?
DeArtist chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
This is a really nicely constructed plot line. The way you have written the blood bond between Damon and Bonnie is really intriguing. Honestly, I am sort of glad that they are leaving Elena out of the loop. I love her but she really works my nerves. A great story so far.
DeArtist chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This story is awesome so far. You have written the characterization of the characters very well. Also, you have a very good plot going. I have always felt that Bonnie is very powerful and interesting as a character the writers don't pay enough attention to her. Again, I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
DeArtist chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is an interesting beginning. My only complaint is the lack of section dividers. I am truly intrigued by this story.
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
good
vikki.dillard chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
OMG! CHARMED SPELL! I LOVED THAT SHOW!
Jenmoon1 chapter 46 . 10/16/2012
really good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was very gracious of you to put a glossary in the story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/13/2012
I love the way this story is going. But it's an outright shame to continue this as a Elena/Stefan. Caroline/Stefan are a strong pair here and are really having each other's back. I would hate for Stefan to still harbor romantic feelings for Elena with Caroline being such a rock. Not to mention...Elena in all her selflessness is ridiculously selfish. This is not just about her. There are tons of people who are involved here. She needs to get over herself.
rebbyreb93 chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
oh the end was actually so sweet *.*