Reviews for A lot of Love A lot of Blood
Lula9167 chapter 39 . 1/3/2011
Wow! When Caroline change to be so wise? That was really good. You gave us a little bit of all the characters. I am not sure what Elena really wants. I think she is playing with fire. Caroline and Stefan was really "normal". I like so much how you are writing them. Not a lot of Bamon but they need to leave some space for the other characters. Please update soon.
babyshan211 chapter 39 . 1/3/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again, Elena is a manipulative .ITCH who is just like Katherine...
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 39 . 1/2/2011
Ok Elena made a deal with the devil so she better be the one to get hurt and not Bonnie, Damon, Caroline or Stefan!

I so loved Caroline and Stefan bonding and he spent the night with her, I know not like that, but still he stayed with her.

I love Jimi H!
zozo42 chapter 38 . 1/1/2011
This was awesome!

Really well done.
zozo42 chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
I can't wait for Stefan to jump to conclusions about the blood bond
zozo42 chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
No not matt!
FiestyEva chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
Whoah, I can see why it kind of your baby as you work hard on this! Bamon redenveous was so HOT, dirty, and intense! cant wait to see what you cominq up next (shower scene)! ooh It so sexy when Bamon watchinq each other close up cums after dancinq & givinq each other heated stares which Stefan knows, that why he leave to! oh, I enjoy Stefan/Caroline & Gilbert sibling scenes! it was so nice to see them tried to have fun & get away from drama that revolves around them!

~Eva~
Infrena chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
Ahhhhhhhh, that was one hot steamy chapter! Having damon talk dirty is just the cherry on top! So jealous of Bonnie now! Okay u cant just end there! Cliffhangers are sooo mean! Im wanting way more now:-) cant wait for next chapter!
babyshan211 chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
I think i need a COLD SHOWER. Trust me that was sooooooooo good:)
1beaut chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
um HOT!
zozo42 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Everyone rocks out to classics, especially while driving. Why not Damon?
zozo42 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Omg just whoa. Cant wait for Salvatore to the rescue

I love how u manage to blend the stuff that happens on the show with your own fiction
JillyReb chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
Damn! Wow! Great job! I think I need a cold shower now, maybe with Damon?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
Dovey,

Spec-freakin-tacular!

Damon's control is a beautiful thing and the role reversal is passionate.

I loved BAmon losing themselves in one another yet not going all the way. I can't wait for them to go to the next level because I'm sure you will top the foreplay!
Lula9167 chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
I totally understand why this chapter in your baby, Your hard work paid off. I really like they role reversal. Damon definitely is helping her to let go and he is compromising himself even more. I think he hasn't grasp 100% what he is getting into. Eventually those two will complement each other perfectly they need to work hard to reach that level.

I really like it and the chapters title fit it perfectly.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »