Reviews for A lot of Love A lot of Blood
rebbyreb93 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
great chapter
sacasim chapter 45 . 5/25/2012
That was freaking awesome !

The Puppeteer chapter 46 . 10/6/2011
Hiya...I really enjoyed the story. I just wanted to confirm something-a pre-warning if you will. I don't read three-some stories. So will the main pairing be Damon/Bonnie...with maybe slight flirtation with Dean. Or will it be straight too complicated between Damon/Bonnie/Dean...I just felt we went through a lot for them to get together-Dean would give me heartburn. Please let me know so I can make an informed decision as to whether to read it or not. Again, great story...thanks.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
Ok i guess its time i stop being a lazy ass and review. I thought i lost this story a lil while ago and i absolutely freaked out. So that just goes to show how much i love your writing. Excellent job
The Puppeteer chapter 37 . 9/2/2011
Too bad your story is Elena/Stefan, I really enjoy Caroline/Stefan-shoot I think they're the better pair. Great story otherwise.
spiritedghost chapter 41 . 8/27/2011
A chapter full of soul searching for all the characters. I liked it. It makes sense that they would all be going through their own particular drama at this time. have you noticed that every single one of those characters is broken in some way. Therefore it makes sense that the combinations you have put them in works. Elena, really does need to leave with Katherine. It is her best option. It might force her to grow up and see the world around her as it really is. Perhaps exposure to her ancestor, will force her to see that she herself is self serving as well as self centered. One can only hope. I do hope Stefan and Caroline can get past it and realize how much they do indeed need and love each other. Bonnie is starting to fight for Damon, I liked it, that was brilliant...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 40 . 8/27/2011
So while Elena is playing Stefan and holding back information that is more then important, Stefan is doing the same with her. The trust is gone.

What once was is no more,

What once was found, is lost again to time.

Let those who seek to hide the truth, beware the light of day,

For in the time between sunup and sundown, nothing dark can exist.

Forget the past for it is dead, forget the past for it is nothing more then a memory,

Forget, forget, forget...So mote it be!

Pity that spell won't work to easy a broken heart...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 8/27/2011
Excuse me, if I might clarify. Two things, The little witch (winks) has been drinking Damon's blood for awhile now and she is infused with his powerful blood and her own growing powers, she is tapping into her darker side. Which at this point is a good thing for what they must do at some point. She needs to be strong now saying that, here is the thing about power. No I am not referring to it corrupting absolutely. Not this time. I am refering to a little known fact. Bonnie is in total control during the day, she has to be. She is power incarnate or at least she is getting there. She has a blood bond with Damon so she feels him as he feels her. She is in love with him at this point in your story wither she admits to it or not as he loves her. She knows he would never hurt her, she trusts him with her life. So from a submissive point of view, she would want him to have control of their sex life, she doesn't want to think she wants to react. (grins) On some level you are saying that to us as you write...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
any chapter that ends with the words, "I want to make a deal, Damon." Can't be good. Poor Caroline, the only real human she has ever romantically loved is dead. Her emotions are off. Bonnie, thinks she needs more power. Stefan seems to be slow on the uptake and Damon, is the relatively calm one. This is not going to end well is it? At least give us something that is remotely worthy of an "M" rating. If not smut, then violence really graphic violence. I know this story is written but as I refuse to cheat and go to the end. I get to say that. Funny thing, I was so not going to comment. Also Bonnie thanked, "The Powers To Be!" seriously young lady, rip off Buffy The Vampire Slayer much? Using Willow speak while doing her magic. Yes, you did rip of "BTVS". Josh would be so proud. Now all you need is a, "Bloody Hell!" tossed in and you have a Spike-isium. I am so proud, so again Great! Bloody brilliant story!...Gnost!
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I rather like your take on Damon being Bonnie's protector. Now that Bonnie knows maybe she will slowly begin to admit to herself she has real feelings for Damon. If he can keep her from moving over to the, "Dark Side". I like a more human Damon and he will need these qualities if he is to succeed in keeping "his" little witch safe. Oh, before I forget, giving Bonnie his blood is going to have a two fold effect isn't it. She will now know what he is thinking, due to the little blood bond Damon has created. I see you are channeling a bit of "WILLOW" through Bonnie. I refer to her wording of the magic spells. I like it but I see that you are. Makes sense since she needs to say the words out loud for her magic to manifest itself at least until she figures out what she is doing and when she does I am sure she will do it in her head. Okay I am now done for now...moving on to the next chapter...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
This is a rather sad story, up to this point at least. It seems no one at the moment gets what they want. I am sure this is going to change but for now, I feel sorry for the little imitation Scooby gang. (grins) Oh, well since you finished this story the least I can do is read it. I really like it. It combines so many elements of the show and the characters are pretty much in character, so points in your favor, BlackDove...Ghost!
starinthem chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I liked reading her journal entries. Yay, love road trips between the two of them. I think this is the first story I've read where his blood has affected her like this.
randomlittleme chapter 45 . 5/24/2011
Really wasn't what I expected as an ending but I'm glad it ended that way because then CareStefan can be together without feeling bad/guilty about Elena, Katherine and Elena are kinda similar in more than just one way so I guess they're good for each other and will help each other along the way although I worry for Elena's safety...

FINALLY Bamon sealed the deal and it was quite romantic and maybe if you could make a sequel?That would make many very happy but if you can't then I'm glad to have read this wonderful story and I will be glad to read many more because you're a really awesome writer!;)

Have a nice day!:)
aprilf00l chapter 45 . 4/14/2011
WOW - intense!
spiritedghost chapter 45 . 4/9/2011
I really don't know how to respond to this, I mean I loved the story. Elena goes off with Kat and the others are left holding the proverbial bag. You certainly left it open ended and I am not sure how I feel about that either. You say you are planning a squeal what is it going to be called? Also you do need an epilog for resolution. Otherwise there are just too many questions left answered and I wasted my time reading this. Sorry but that is how I feel. So the ball is now in your court, you have probably somewhere in the neighborhood of what 5,000 to 10,000 readers. I think you owe us something. As always...I am...Ghost!
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »