Reviews for A lot of Love A lot of Blood
Account Killer Deactivated chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Like. Like. Like.

Is there really more that I can say?

You've taken the concept and made the story your own.

My work here is done

-Hunter
babyshan211 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
That was excellent. Especially this part which i was think about as well for the show. "Did I ever tell you what Bennett blood can do for a wolf?" The reasons the Bennetts are so powerful isn't just because they come from Salem stock, it's also because they come from the line of the shaman who originally issued the curse," She said smirking as she heard him go silent.

I wondered if that's one of the secret Katherine is keeping under raps on the show. More more:)
Infrena chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Ahhhhh loved it:-)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I'm absolutely loving this fic! I cannot wait for more! :)
StillStacie chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Wonderful story . I think now things are gonna really heat up . I love the background on Bonnie's family .Loved your play list ,too. Can't wait for more.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great start:)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I am hooked! I love that Bonnie is looking to be more with her power as a witch and is going to do what needs to be done to protect MF. I wish the show was as invested in her as we are as fans. Thanks for sharing and cannot wait for more.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Really strong start and very nice Bamon interactions. I can't wait to find out what Bonnie's done. Update soon!
Nicole1028 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great start, would love to read more.
Account Killer Deactivated chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You already know I like it. I really do. And especially after last nights episode and Damon's little slip...of well Damon when he called Kat and she nearly killed Jenna and compelled poor clueless Matt, then of course there was the Stefan and Elena breakup (who didn't see that coming after the fake one...Or a reconcile later on)

I'm happy that you enjoy the concept and that your muses are talking to you.

I'm been trying to cut back on my FF site going, cause seriously...but i have you on alert so i never miss an update.

Sincerly

-Hunter

Glad to see others like it too.
mehr03 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awesome fic...loved it...please update soon thks and gudluck
jimi18 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great! Loved it and I can't wait to read this and where it will go.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35