Reviews for A lot of Love A lot of Blood
jimi18 chapter 44 . 2/12/2011
I can't believe you ended it there! :-) great chapter. Loved S&C that was really nice. The B&D scenes were excellent and very well written. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Eddieizzie chapter 44 . 2/12/2011
OMG is all I say! Please hurry up with the next chapter!
babyshan211 chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
I have to say the ending with Katherine was BEAUTIFULLY done and she sooo deserved it:) Glad the others finally knows about Elena. Good chapter, can't wait to read whats next.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
Dovey,

you never cease to amaze!

Loved Bonnie getting stronger and doing that spell on Katherine definitely showed her power. Katherine got what she deserved for now lol.

Damon crakced me up when Caroline and Stefan questioned Bonnie's strength. He's such a doll lol.
jimi18 chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
Great Chapter. I really enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Infrena chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
Man I love Bonnie! Shes so awesome! Man was so glad Katherine was able to feel her emotions! Cant wait for next chapter!
whitestripes123 chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
I am loving this story. I wish this is what season two of tvd was like.
David Fishwick chapter 43 . 2/7/2011
I am glad that the Salvatore brothers and Bonnie cast the truth spell on Katherine. Will they find out what Katherine has been doing to Elena? Please update soon and thanks for writing.
zozo42 chapter 43 . 2/6/2011
Glad katerina got what's coming to her!

Can't wait for the next update
scberry1985 chapter 43 . 2/6/2011
nice spell on Bonnie's part..can't wait to read more and see more B/D scenes
Lula9167 chapter 43 . 2/6/2011
I was missing your update. This one is a very good chapter. I really like how Bonnie made Katherine feel the consequences of her actions time three. That is a great idea. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please udpate soon.
Eddieizzie chapter 42 . 2/5/2011
I have spent my Friday night reading this story! It's addictive, the quality of writing and the development of the characters is fantastic! Please keep it up, can't wait for the next update. The story with regards to BAMON is spot on! Go girl! You are very talented. I will be putting you on alert. Thank you :)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 42 . 1/31/2011
Wow! Interesting twist there with bringing in the Epic of Gilgamesh. I wouldn't have guesses that at all. Klaus certainly is old! ;)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 41 . 1/31/2011
Bonnie and Damon definitely needed (and still need) good honest fleshing out conversations/confrontations like that! Though to be honest I kind of felt like it came out of no where. There was no build-up to it. And I didn't really think if was fair that Damon was the one who ended up being the one addressed, considering he did have a point about Bonnie's plans post-situation with the blood bond and being an ice princess, but those were skirted over and he was suddenly the only one in the wrong.

The scene with Stefan and Caroline was great, definitely showed where they're at mentally both individually and jointly at the moment. I'm definitely proud of Stefan over keeping space from Elena, because he's certainly right about her still keeping secrets!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 40 . 1/31/2011
Well, Elena's certainly being decisive. I guess we'll just have to wait and see whether it bites her and everyone else in the ass lol Damon and Bonnie's internal conversations were hilarious, and I really liked Bonnie's description of the connection between Elena and Katherine. Very interesting.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »