Reviews for Fighting for You
kaya and kazumi desu chapter 13 . 3/13
It was good but the story was rushed..
matyre chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
wow, this was the start to an interesting take on a Modern day Zutara, and I look forward to reading more of it :).
retirwsseluelceht chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Ahh.. This story is so refreshing from the other cliche Zutara fanfics. The plot was perfect and the way you executed Zuko's and Katara's relationship with Liang just made me love the pair even more. We need more AU's like this, fersure. _ btw you're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Job well done!
zuzulover chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
This is amazing. Well awesome, I don't like the word amazing
CatonissForever20 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Oh I love it!
Leauxgan chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
really awesome story. i liked how you modernized everything but still kept fighting a major part.
Jiyah chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I never thought I'd go for this type of fic, but I really enjoyed this :) I liked how you blended the modern, "real world" with bending.
Addle chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
This ending was so cute! I finish this fic in just two days, is beautiful! Thank you :)
Ulltima chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I don't know what it is about the Magia and Gangsters, but they always make a great story. Way epic. I hope you write more good stuff to read
kiti4life chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Awwww. This too cute! Loved the ending. Another one of your best stories that I have read.
AvidReader4EVR chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Love that Toph's his trainer. U linked the characters together nicely.
AvidReader4EVR chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
There's the Katara I kno and love! Bit by bit...

Nice chapter!
AvidReader4EVR chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Ok. Yea... she's a bitch. I thought the scene with cabbage merchant was cute tho. I chuckled a bit although I still found it a little mean. Lol.
AvidReader4EVR chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Its cool so far; nice writing, refreshing idea... Only thing, or should I say, person I don't like? Katara! She seems like a bitch!