Reviews for Fighting for You
Love this! Great originality and although the ending was a little rushed the rest of the story had great pacing and rhythm. Hope you keep writing, you did a great job!
Sonja Schreiber chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
I really liked this. the first 13.5 chapters were amazing. however, the ending seemed insanely abrupt. but your writing and story telling style are fabulous.
jessyvanessawu chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Get over here right now because I really want to hug you! This is sooo perfct! The right amount of drama, fluff, lemonade and sweet modernity and of course Zutara. Ive got to admit, reading the JetMai pairing made me like them. Thanks for this amazing story!
SoundScream chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
love this...
kaya and kazumi desu chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
It was good but the story was rushed..
matyre chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
wow, this was the start to an interesting take on a Modern day Zutara, and I look forward to reading more of it :).
userid2318759187961967 chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Ahh.. This story is so refreshing from the other cliche Zutara fanfics. The plot was perfect and the way you executed Zuko's and Katara's relationship with Liang just made me love the pair even more. We need more AU's like this, fersure. _ btw you're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Job well done!
zuzulover chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
This is amazing. Well awesome, I don't like the word amazing
CatonissForever20 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Oh I love it!
Leauxgan chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
really awesome story. i liked how you modernized everything but still kept fighting a major part.
Jiyah chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I never thought I'd go for this type of fic, but I really enjoyed this :) I liked how you blended the modern, "real world" with bending.
Addle chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
This ending was so cute! I finish this fic in just two days, is beautiful! Thank you :)
Ulltima chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I don't know what it is about the Magia and Gangsters, but they always make a great story. Way epic. I hope you write more good stuff to read
kiti4life chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Awwww. This too cute! Loved the ending. Another one of your best stories that I have read.