Reviews for Rewrite: A Family Forgotten
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 2/24
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Jalissa C. - iLoveTwilight chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Please update !
jgood27 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I like the changes you've made so far and can't wait to see the rest of the story pan out!
ellprincess94 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
please review i realy love this story x
Alyan chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I've always enjoyed this story (Original ad revised). I hope you'll be able to continue revising and writing this soon!
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Great story just wondering if you are still working on it or not.
stormsfury chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I'm hoping your muse for this story visits you soon. I like the rewrite. It has a much better flow.
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
texasfaith89 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Loving the new version! I have to wonder a little bit at Harry's hurt feelings about Richard not "trusting" him with his secret, though. After all, Richard had only met Harry two days before Harry started angsting over being trusted. That's hardly enough time to get to know and trust anyone. However, I can accept that it is just a part of Harry's character, that he is so insecure that he becomes paranoid about his new family not trusting him right away.

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to reading more! There can never be enough good Anita Blake/Harry Potter stories. Thanks for writing this one!
Uke-Neko-Pet chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Awesome story so far. As i absolutely love anita blake series i have to adore this fanfic. Keep it going, i can't wait to see what happens next, it really is quite interesting. I've read most of the ABVH fanfics mixed in with harry potter and i have to say this is one of my favorites. Keep up the excellent work, looking forward to reading the next chapter!
In The Mix chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I love this! I haven't read AMVH in so long but I can still appreciate a good crossover. Although LKH did say she didn't want any fanfics written about ABVH. Well who cares! Please UPdate soon!
Eovin chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Aawwww!I love this story:)I'm so glad you updated.I can't wait to see how others will react to Harry!Please update soon*kitty eyes*
Elfwyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Looking forward to seeing this fic renewed as I have been tracking since '07 on pommedesang and other websites. Will there be updates on either hpfandom or AFF, as they left off at chapter thirteen, or is the whole storyline being rewritten? Is it just tweaks or major changes? Either way will anticipate reading it again.