Reviews for Playing With Fire
omegaluffy chapter 20 . 11/22
WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL! Beautiful end! Beautiful everything!
l'obsidienne chapter 20 . 11/21
The only thing I can tell you is a big fucking thank you. I read your fics a while ago but I will always remember that your choices, all the decisions you made, those little details... all of this fits with my tastes. It's weird, I know, my English is bad tho I can't really explain what I felt. I just know that even my fav fics have always some details that I don't like. So, huh, yeah, I really really really liked your fics, your writing choices, your writing style ; everything. This fic is one of my fav now, thank you for sharing it with us. Hope you will write again on this fandom :)
darkenedcrystal chapter 20 . 9/12
Urghhhh this chapter gave me the FEELS. "Hollows dont need a king so why would they need a palace?" Holy shit that scene made me love Grim all over again. such a great series!
HidanFangirl chapter 20 . 6/7
This is easily the best Bleach fanfic I've read. Damn good job and damn good grammar.
I just wish there was a single sex scene in it.
P.S. I absolutely ship Ukitake and Shunsui.
I really, absolutely adore this fic. Everything was just excellently written and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Ella459 chapter 20 . 1/12
is this the end or is there more?! WE NEED TO KNOW O.o
animelover56348 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I would be incredibly ok with this being the end. Except for I want Nel to come in and be with them but other than that I'd be perfectly content lol. Beautiful beautiful story,
Kuro Nekoftw chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Aww the ending was so sweet. A others previously asked, is this the last chapter? It was very nice and sounded complete, although there could be an epilogue.
Up to you :)
-Kuro Nekoftw :3
animelover56348 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I freaken love Halilbel. I really do even in canon I always loved her. How everything works out. I have faith it will though.
animelover56348 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
There are so few stories out there like this. Ones that touch on real life subjects while remaining in the fantasy world that bleach is. Seriously this chapter had me choking up with the idea of what they may choose to do. Beautifully written seriously beautiful.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
very nice
TanaTheScop chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Is this the end, or is it just the beginning? I, personally, can never get tired of Grimmjow and Ichigo's complex ties to each other, even if they're only in fandom. I think you did a great job with keeping every one in character, which is SO hard to do! And, to be frank, the trial made me cry. It really did. And you are both horrible and amazing for that. :-) I love stories that are so mind blowingly good that they hit me right where it hurts and at the same time makes me smile in happiness. Your story did both. I hope you continue writing like this because your prose was beautiful and descriptive. I loved this story so thank you for shoving it out of your brain to where we all can enjoy it!
delunatic chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Love the story, but I have to say that I'm hoping that this wasn't the last chapter. Please tell me there's more! An epilogue or something? At least tell us what happened to Nel?! And did Urahara undo the binding after all? I would love to read more of this story soon. Write Free!
MysteriousEyez chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
I had to scroll back up to see if this was the last chapter because this felt very finished to I have to ask, IS this the last chapter O.o? I still don't like the fact they felt the need to put a seal on Grimm. I mean I understand why but I dunno I felt like they still look at him like he will turn any second. What they may or may not have realized is Grimm won't be a problem to them as long as they don't mess with him or Ichigo or anyone important to Ichigo like his family. Oh well at least Renji is cool with him.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Awww sweet ending :) . Love the story ! One more chapter or is it over :( . Thanks for story bye